- 04 -

TW : KINDA ANGST ?

You start unpacking your stuff into your room and lay down on your bed. I missed this room and atmosphere. You thought to yourself. You then prepared to go to sleep and fell asleep instantly. The next morning, you woke up full of energy ! But when you looked in the corner of your room.. a big ass spider was there. You suddenly freaked out and got out of your room as fast as possible. You run to Chan's room but notice he left to buy groceries. So you went to see Hyunjin, a bit embarrassed, since Chan is used to having to take care of the spiders and you asking him to take care of it, but not Hyunjin. You knock on his door and he opens it after a kinda long wait.

Sorry, i was changing. Couldn't open the door being shirtless right ? He giggled. Anyways, do you need anything ?

It's a bit embarrassing asking that but.. there's a spider in the corner of my room. Can you help me get rid of it ? You replied.

Sure. He said, giggling again.

You two went to your room but when you enter, Hyunjin's smirk suddenly faded.

I.. i can't.

Why not ?

Y/N LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIZE OF IT.

I KNOW RIGHT ?? I'll just ask Chris when he comes back. Ill go sit on the couch to wait.

If you want you can come to my room, we could watch a movie

Sure ! It would be fun.

You follow him to his room and sit on his bed. He opens his laptop and goes to netflix.

Should we watch a horror movie ?

Uhm.. sure ? Maybe it'll be fun

Okay.

He puts a random horror movie he finds. He then puts it on his lap and sits next to you. The beginning of the movie wasn't scary, at all. But the more the movie went, the more you both felt scared. Suddenly, there was a jumpscare and you let out a scream, a loud one. Hyunjin just jumped. He then looked at you with a shocked face covering his ears.

Y/n you blasted my ears.

I didn't mean to ! It scared me so bad oh my fucking god

My poor ears..

Hyunjin don't be dramatic, it's nothing bad-

You both laughed and began watching the movie again. You would get scared easily and let out small screams and burrying your face into a pillow. Hyunjin kept acting dramatic everytime you screamed. It was like that until the end of the movie. You had a fun time with Hyunjin, and you would do it again. You noticed your brother was home so you went to see him and ask about the spider. He groaned but accepted to remove it and threw it in the yard. You thanked him and went back to your room. While he was preparing lunch, you went to him and asked him if he needed any help. He said no but you really wanted to help him since you were bored. He finally agreed and told you to help him chop the carrots since he was making ratatouille.

You guys made lunch together and then Chan told you to go call Hyunjin to eat. You went up to his room. But before knocking, you overheard a conversation of him and his friends.

Hey bro, how are you ? His first friend said.

Good, what about you Hyunjin replied.

I'm feeling good too. His second friend said.

Why did you call me ?

To take news of that girl ! What was her name uhh.. Y/N ? Your face dropped when you heard your name.