- 03 -

Your alarm rang at 9 AM. When you woke up, Hyunjin was still asleep so you gently got up without making too much fuss and slowly resting his head on a pillow nearby. You go to the kitchen to grab some biscuits for breakfast. You sit down on a chair, looking at your phone for a while. Once you were done, you went to get some stuff in your dressing. You had to walk infront of the couch so you walked quietly but when you looked at the couch, Hyunjin wasn't there anymore. Suddenly, you felt two hands grip you by the shoulders and you screamed of surprise. You turned around to see Hyunjin laughing hard by your reaction.

You scared me ! You said.

You think ? He said, laughing.

Oh my god.. never do that again.

Oh i WILL do that again.

Anyways, i was just going to get dressed up. Get prepared, we're leaving in less than an hour and half.

Yes miss.

You giggle by the nickname he just gave you. You reach your room and take out a top, a jacket and a pair of pants. You take a bag to put your stuff inside. You quickly change then go brush your teeth. You then sit on the couch to look at your phone while Hyunjin is still getting ready. Once you're both ready, you head out of your appartment to go to the restaurant Hyunjin wanted to show you. As you follow him through the alleys of the city, you notice that he's really excited. You're happy to see him like that. As you arrive on the street where the restaurant is, Hyunjin asks you to close your eyes and he holds your hand. You got really flustered by the fact you two were holding hands. You close your eyes and follow him, completely blindly. You walk a few meters down a few streets and when you arrive infront of the restaurant, he tells you :

We've arrived. You can open your eyes and let go off my hand.

You let go of his hand and slowly open your eyes. Your eyes immediatly brighten and your face shows a shocked yet happy expression when you saw what type of restaurant he brought you to. It was a cat restaurant ! There were plenty of cats inside, and you could pet them ! You turn to him in excitement and hug him.

Thank you Hyunjin, i love it ! You say.

No problem, i'm happy to see you this excited. He says, a bit surprised by the hug you gave him.

You enter the restaurant and order a pretty basic lunch to go. Most of your attention went to the cats, and you spent almost the whole time waiting for your order by petting and playing with them. Hyunjin stayed outside, he is allergic to cat fur. You ordered food, then took it and joined Hyunjin outside so you could eat. You were a bit sad to leave the cats, you gotta admit. But you were also really happy and thankful that Hyunjin brought you here, knowing he was allergic to cat fur. You thanked him the whole time you guys were eating.

Once you were done, it was around 12 PM. You rushed to the airport as fast as possible, went through check in and luckily got in the plane before 1 PM. You guys were sat next to eachother and the flight was 10 hours long. You took your drawing carnet with you and started drawing and Hyunjin was watching a movie on the small tv on the front seat. About 2 hours into the flight, you felt kinda tired. You put your carnet on the small table infront of you and closed your eyes.

HYUNJIN'S POV

The plane launched and i felt bored. I turned on the small tv infront of me and started watching a movie. Y/N, next to me, was drawing. I sometimes took a peek to look at her sketches. She drew so well, im so glad i found a talented friend. I kept watching my movie and around the end, i felt a head on my shoulder. She fell asleep. She looked so peaceful, i didn't want to wake her up so i turned off the tv and started reading a book. I felt a little tired aswell and felt myself vanishing into sleep. I put my head over hers and closed my eyes.

YOUR POV

I woke up around 6 PM. Damn, is it possible to sleep 3 hours on a freaking plane ?? You suddenly realise that Hyunjin's head was resting on yours. You turn tomato red but try to move as less as possible to not wake him up and eventually try to fall asleep again. You didn't succeed tho, and your neck hurted like crazy in this position. You didn't know what to do so you stayed in this position for about 10 more minutes. Suddenly, you got an idea. You took two pillows and slowly removed your head, replacing it with the pillows. It made Hyunjin's head get in a better position and you were free from your neckache. He looked so handsome even when sleeping. You played a bit with his hair and admired his face. How could he be so pretty ? You were wondering. Suddenly, Hyunjin giggled. You quickly removed your hand from his hair.

Oops, looks like i got caught. He says, giggling.

How long have you been awake !? You reply.

Oh i was awake even before you woke up, i just didn't want to wake you up, and i didn't want to remove my head. I've been holding my laugh for so long, and feeling you play with my hair ? I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I'm so embarrassed now..

It's okay. He giggles again.

You take out your carnet again and start drawing. There was still 5 hours left and you were pretty bored. You slept again but this time you made sure you didn't rest your head on Hyunjin's shoulder. The rest of the flight was pretty boring. You both ate, and slept. These were your main occupations. When the plane landed, it was around 11 PM. You got off the plane, took your stuff and went outside the airport. You sent a message to your brother, hoping he was still awake.

He is arriving in 20 mins, do you want me to buy you a snack while waiting ? You said to Hyunjin.

No, you don't have to, i'll eat when we get home. He replied.

You still felt bad because he complained alot about being hungry even tho he ate alot. You told him to keep your stuff so you could go to the toilets. But once you entered the airport, you actually went to a vending machine and bought a bag of chips and some chocolate bars. You came back and gave them to Hyunjin. He was really thankful and happy. 20 minutes passed and your brother arrived. Hyunjin went to the passenger seat and you at the back seat. The whole car ride, Hyunjin and Chan kept annoying eachother. You were bored since you were alone at the back and you fell asleep. Some time later, you feel little slaps on your cheeks.

Wake up, sleepy head. We've arrived and mom really wants to see you. Chan said.

You got out of the car, took your stuff and went inside. As soon as you entered, your mom hugged you tight.

I've missed you so much honey. She says.

I missed you too mom. You said, hugging her back.

Chan lead Hyunjin to his room and you went to yours.

__________________________________

1281 words.

*