- 01 -

Today is an important day, you have a big art exam. It's been 2 years since you joined this art university in Seoul. You wake up at 7 AM, like usual, or... so you thought. You check your phone to check the time but you realise it's 7:30 AM, the time where you usually go to take your train. Fuck, fuck you throw on some hoodie and a pair of loose pants, quickly brush your teeth without even taking care of your hair, put on your pair of baskets and your bag then run to the train station. I hope my train hasn't arrived yet, fuck. You thought to yourself.

You run as fast as possible, bumping into some people but not caring about it. You couldn't be late ! You arrive at your train station just in time. You see your train arriving from afar. As the train approaches you check the time. 7:47, wow. You enter the train and then sit on a seat next to an old lady. You try to catch your breath as well as possible, trying to not breathe too heavily to not bother the people around you.

Around 10 minutes later, your train announces your stop and you get off. It was a hot, sunny day, on summer. You sit for a little then get up and walk at a slow pace to the university, admiring the view.

As you walk, you see one of your classmates from afar. His name is.. Hyunjin ? You don't really remember. Hyunjin is a really calm person in general. His paintings and drawings are really pretty tho ! It's like he expresses his mind through his art. He's really talented. You two never really talked, only to compliment eachother's art. He's one of your brother's friends, they met when Chan and Felix went to Korea. I bet he misses them. you thought.

You arrive to the university and join your friend, Chaeyoung. She was studying with you. You weren't in the same class though.

"Hi Y/N ! How are you today ! Chaeyoung said.

I'm good, what about you ? You replied.

I'm fine. Where are you headed at right now ? I'm personally going to section B.

I'm going to section C. Have you seen Hyunjin ? I need to ask him Something.

Nope, but he's in your class anyways, so you can talk to him anytime.

Yeah, you're right. Well i got to go, class starts in 5 minutes. See ya Chae !

See you !"

Seeing Chaeyoung really hyped you up. She's always a source of energy and even the small conversation boost you. As you walk to section C, you see Hyunjin from afar, again. You decide to go see him to ask him the question you had in mind. You approach slowly, not trying to appear as a stalker or worse.

"Hey, Hyunjin ? You say.

Oh- He removes his headphone. Hi Y/N, how are you ? He replies.

Well, i'm doing great. What about you ?

I'm fine too and glad you're doing well. We don't really speak, why did you engage a conversation ? Not trying to be rude of course, just trying to understand.

Ah- Well i had a question !

Oh really ? What is it ?

I was wondering, what's your inspiration to draw ? You're drawings are always so full of emotions and it's like you reflect something inside. Sorry, i don't know if my sentence is understandable haha-

It is, don't worry. As for your question.. I don't think i really have any inspiration ? But i know that i believe that love is forever, so i love to draw old couples. I really put my emotions and a lot of effort into painting. It helps me express myself. Does that anwser your question ?