Volume 10 - Chapter 65: The Beauty of Life

In the 1st tower, the ferocious beast blood hairy mammoth was completely easy to defeat, as it was very weak.

However with the 2nd and 3rd tower...

The blood hairy mammoth got stronger with each new tower. The moment it reached the 7th tower, the 10,000 mammoths, any one of them was enough to kill 99.99% of the 1 million geniuses in this competition! When 10,000 of them surround and attack...that was simply a nightmare.

"My god, they are all images!"

"This Death god Bolan has unleashed it all."

On the screen.

The mad mammoths covered the entire area. It attacked, while stomping at the same time and in an instant, surrounded the blurred images of the white robed youth's silhouette which looked incredibly realistic. Within a set space, a green energy was being emitted the green energy flow alone had over a thousand white robed youths, almost like the Death god Bolan's absolute domain. It seemed like he could attack from anyone of them at any given time.

The light of his blade was ice cold!

Every slash was almost as though the space was sliced open!

He was ss quick as lightning!

Every slash was so fast that the geniuses there could barely see it clearly!

He was as swift as the wind!

Every blade was so unpredictable in nature, it was almost as though there was no rule to it!

"Chi! Chi! Chi!"

Every blade slashed at the heads of the blood hairy mammoths, as fresh blood spewed all over. The mammoths who were comparable to the top 100 geniuses were slowly getting killed, while the others grew even crazier and rushed to surround and attack him. The thick iron hoofs were stomping at the Death god Bolan.

Precision! Incomparable precision!

The mammoths slowly fell and died one by one. This was the Death god Bolan's blade, the moment it showed itself, it meant certain death!

"Pu Chi!" One of the mammoth's tusk pierced through the Death god Bolan's arm, fresh blood flew out, simultaneously all the images vanished.

"Hmph!"

The cold white robed youth's eyes flashed, the blood blade immediately pierced the head of the mammoth before him.

"Rumble..." The other mammoths rushed and stomped over to attack him. After about three continuous heavy attacks, the white robed youth was finally knocked into the herd of large mammoths and was trampled upon till he died!

10,000 blood hairy mammoths, Death god Bolan killed 5,612 of them!

Just from the 1st level of the 7th tower alone he had acquired 56.12 billion points, making his total exceed 10 billion.

However!

He still failed at the 1st level of the 7th tower!

......

"Hu!"

Over a million geniuses gathered within the center of the plaza let out a sigh of relief. The Death god Bolan's battle had completely made them hold their breaths. His blade was extremely quick, unpredictable and fierce! Also complemented by his unbelievable movement, it made them all envy him.

"He failed."

"What a pity!"

"The 7th tower is too difficult. If it wasn't Death god Bolan, anyone else would have been instantly trampled on by the herd of mammoths."