Chapter 553: Black Hole Evolution

As he had checked on the 30 seniors much earlier, he was very clear about their skills, since he had information about them, especially on the 5 great warriors.

The top 5 of the universe level, Ni Nan, Ke Luo Fu, Yu Feng, Ge and Sa Jin Fire dragon. The strongest and hardest to deal with was without doubt Ke Luo Fu, and most shocking would be the chemist Yu Feng. These 2 were the most terrifying of the 5! Even Luo Feng knew within that at this point he was far from being their match.

Ke Luo Fu, courageous and intrepid.

Yu Feng walked the path of the chemist, which was a rare oddity. However, once he succeeded, he would be extremely terrifying. Even Ke Luo Fu would lose to him.

The other 3...Ni Nan, Sa Jin Fire dragon and Ge were closer in strength. Ge, even though he was the latest to pass the 7th level, his battle ability was terrifying.

"Sa Jin Fire dragon?" Luo Feng looked up at the man with the dragon tail, frowning, "Must I actually fight him now?"

The original plan.

Was that, after passing the 7th level, he would go take on missions and train well during the 6 years. Settling Mo Yi Lin and Ah Shi was just a convenience earlier. He had never thought of them as threats. However it was completely different with Fire Dragon.

...

In the arena.

Fire dragon waved his tail, slapping the sides of the arena stones, and staring down angrily, "Luo Feng, get up! Do you not dare come up?"

"Get up."

"Luo Feng if you have the guts go up." The universe level seniors all shouted together. " Mo Yi Lin is weaker than you so you dare to bully him. Meeting Sa Jin... you are so terrified you don't dare to get up?"

******

The spectators below were mostly made of sector lords. In reality, they were all in dangerous secret areas exploring, going through life of death training. Training over and over, their mental states were extremely nervous. Occasionally watching the younger universe levels spar was interesting. What's more it was the geniuses among the geniuses fighting!

"Sa Jin vs Luo Feng?"

"Interesting, if they really fight, who do you think would win?"

Three sector lords in black armor discussed.

"That Sa Jin Fire dragon, he trains the most pinnacle manual, the Black Hole evolution. Even though with his points he could only exchange for the 1st few manuals. However just those are enough for him to unleash his full strength. Beating Luo Feng shouldn't be a problem.

"I'm favoring Sa Jin too."

"Haha, everyone is thinking the same thing. I'm favoring Sa Jin too. When I saw him battle Ke Luo Fu before, this Sa Jin was indeed of the battle race Flame mother, his strength was incredible. Unless Luo Feng can make his blade world reach the omnipresent level, he can't win."

...

The sector lords of the absolute beginning region were all sector lord level 9 pinnacles.

Sector lords capable of entering the last phase region were all usually recognized by the laws. And the absolute beginning sector lords...anyone of them was an absolute being in the universe, stronger than black dragon mountain's Jiang Tian Chen by many times. Just how critical were their judgement on this battle?

They clearly saw both Luo Feng and Sa Jin's strengths.

******

The sector lords and domain lords watched with anticipation, the distant seniors too were challenging, in the arena, Sa Jin's eyes were gleaming, looking down on Luo Feng