Chapter 508: Unexpected Surprise

Within the clouds.

After swapping his bodies, he began to look through the four bodies in his space ring.

"Pure Feather Tao, Rock Wind Xiong, these two have the highest status in Swallow Mound city." Luo Feng separately took out these two's space items and examined them carefully. Unlike Rock Wind Zhan who purposely hid his, Pure Feather Tao and Rock Wind Xiong's storage items both had blood river crystals. He had actually examined Rock Wind Xiong's earlier.

"1, 2!"

Luo Feng flipped his hand and there lay a triangular blood red crystal, the beauty was mesmerizing, it was the blood river crystal.

"I got three of them at one go!" Luo Feng smiled. "If I successfully absorb another 2, I will become a blood warrior immediately. And I'd still have one more, this will be just enough to complete the 1st mission."

The dangerous level mission had a total of two missions.

1 was for 10,000 points and another was for 100,000 points.

From the looks of it, as long as everything went well and his absorption was successful, he would be able to get 110,000 at one go.

"The 1st thing is to absorb the crystals successfully." Luo Feng recalled his 1st absorption, and was not fully confident.

Acquiring everything seemed pretty easy enough. However, for the virtual universe to deem them both as dangerous level missions...of course, these were aimed at the universe level core members. If Luo Feng was truly a universe level 9 without the Mosha clansman, then acquiring the crystals would have been extremely dangerous.

"Right."

"I still have the two envoys from the undying shrine." Luo Feng's eyes gleamed. "I wonder if they have any blood river crystals, it's hard to say!"

Luo Feng had already known earlier about Pure feather Tao and Rock Wind Xiong's possession of the crystals.

As for the envoys, he had no clue.

"This space bracelet of Envoy Yu, it's pretty big inside." Luo Feng carefully examined it as he was filled with anticipation. He suddenly revealed a look of shock and disbelief. It seemed impossible, "No. It can't be. Have I, really gotten so lucky?"

Shua!

Luo Feng flipped his hand, in it a black special wooden box appeared. Luo Feng held his breath and carefully opened it.

Pa, the box was opened.

Within it blood river crystals were carefully organized and placed neatly. The box was almost filled to brim with crystals. Luo Feng's eyes gleamed from the sight, carefully counting them,

"10?"

"10 blood river crystals?" Luo Feng couldn't believe it. "Even if this envoy wanted to absorb the crystals to become the legendary black warrior, he would only require 10. Also, people with such ambition couldn't have not attempted to absorb one yet, and he's already a domain lord level 9 warrior."

That envoy Yu had indeed absorbed a crystal before.

"He actually carries 10 crystals with him, what a fortune for me." Luo Feng suddenly thought, "My spirit energy scan earlier found a piece of paper at the bottom of the box below the crystals.

Within the box, beneath the neatly placed crystals, there was indeed a paper. The material was of dark gold in color.

On it were complex words. The words seemed complex, the details however were very simple...

"Si Yong, these are the 10 crystals you require. It's enough for the short term, use it accordingly. Remember what you promised me, I believe you are a smart person and won't deceive me."