Volume 11 - Chapter 58: Ancient God Ruins

The waiter's explanation was very detailed about the many families within Swallow mound territory, the various organizations, sects and so on. These powers were split into different levels, Super, High, Mid, lower etc.

Na Family and Yu Family, these were mid level powers. The 13 axe was considered a High level power.

In the entire Swallow mound territory, there were three super powers!

They were the Rockwind family, the Pure feather family and the Hulei family.

The Hulei family was a certain savage group, the Rockwind family was the city leader's family and the Pure feather family was the number 1 business family.

"Blood river crystals, they are extremely valuable. These three super powers have the highest possibility of having them." Luo Feng sat there, tapping on the armrest. "As for the highest possibility among these three, that would undoubtedly be the Rockwind family. The 2nd would be the Pure feather family. As for the Hulei family, they are simply too far away, there's no need to go there."

A Domain level (domain lord), needed to fuse with 1 blood river crystal to acquire the recognition of the undying shrine, gaining the right to become a city leader.

Hence...

The city leader would definitely have already fused with 1 crystal. And as the most powerful in the territory, he'd have the highest possibility of having another. If one was the city leader, having already fused with 1 crystal, one would definitely try and get another crystal to fuse with once again.

"However, he is a domain lord!"

"And I'm only universe level 9. Of course...my domain is itself at level 9 and I am proficient in space and gold origin laws. I have confidence in killing a normal domain lord at level 2 or 3.. What I'm afraid of is that he's domain lord level 7 or 8." Luo Feng shook his head. Before finding out the exact details of his enemy, he thought it best not to mess with the city leader first.

To be able to control Swallow mound territory, that city leader wasn't good to mess with.

"The target then should be Pure feather family leader!" Luo Feng squinted his eyes, gleaming coldly.

Although the plan has been set, the Pure feather family was still one of the strongest families in the Swallow mound territory. Within this family, there were many cloud levels (Universe level), and even one Domain level (domain lord) old man training. However, that was only from what the waiter had heard, whether it was true was still unknown.

......

The 2nd day, early in the morning.

Luo Feng's spirit energy spread out through the space ripples. Through these ripples, he could feel the energy levels within 10km.

"Hm? Na Ke is here?" Luo Feng opened his eyes.

"Na Ke, cloud level room 2." Luo Feng communicated.

......

The Na father and son, after arriving at flying cloud pavilion were prepared to ask around as to where that mysterious Lord Feng was staying. Within Na Ke's mind, a voice resounded, "Na Ke, cloud level room 2."

"Father, Cloud level room 2." Na Ke said softly.

"How do you know?" Nabu looked shocked at his son.

"Big brother Feng sent the message to me mentally." Na Ke said. Nabu, who listened to this was utterly shocked. This mysterious Lord Feng was terrifying. Even without meeting them personally and from such a distance, he already came to know that they were there.