Chapter 3. ~Astral Express Crew.~

Artemis walked along the streets, as Natasha had dragged him out in order to meet a girl called. "Seele." She was in fact a skilled fighter in the place she called 'The Underground." Set apart from the more advanced land called the surface. "So, Natasha, why is the underground cut off from the 'surface?' "

"Well.." Natasha began. "Long ago, people moved freely between the underground and the surface, but, suddenly, supreme guardian cocolia sent ot an order to seal off the underground."

Artemis looked at Natasha in shock, seeing the cruelty of it all, anger suddenly building up inside of him.  "This isn't ok though!" He blurted out.  "People could die, and from what I have seen, resources are low here!" Natasha nodded.

"There is nothing that can be done, unless you could persuade the Supreme Guardian to give us a helping hand, or to let us out..." she said. "Nothing can be done." Artemis looked at her, the desire to change things here became unstoppable,seeing the people in this sorry state.  However, his Hope seemed to activate the 'Stellaron.' Inside of him, as a mini-golden glow began to pulse inside of his chest, as a faint glow radiating from his chest grew.

"Do not worry, I shall find a way to the surface, and change her mind, any way I can, I promise." He said as determination filled him from the inside-out.

"Good, then I shall help you any way I can."

Natasha has joined the team.

"So, where now?" He questioned, something inside of him, he knew it was the stellaron, but it warned him. 'Danger...protect...'. Artemis listened to it before suddenly getting his answer.
"To meet Seele." She chimed. "Let's get going."

After a few minutes, they reached a lonely, narrow passageway. Natasha went in first, before Artemis followed shortly after. Muffled voices rang out from the other side of the passageway wall. He quickly scaled the wall, extending his hand to Natasha, who chuckled "what a gentleman." Before they both jumped down to the other side, there stood Seele, combat general of the underground.

With two other strangers never seen before, atleast to him.

The three turned, and the purple haired girl said

The three turned, and the purple haired girl said. "Hey, I heard about you." She said. "I am Seele." Suddenly, the pink haired girl and the dark haired waved. "Heyy! I'm march! And this is dan-heng."
Dan-heng said.  "We are from the astral express, nice to meet you."  

"'Astral.." Artemis said, unable to comprehend this fully.

"We are here to stop a stellaron, but Madam cocolia..she hates us now?" March said.

"Huh? The supreme guardian? I'm also trying to get to her!" His eyes lit up with newfound hope.

"Really?" Dan-heng said. "What for?"

"To help the underground." He said, "and to open the gate to the underground."

March said.  "Then let's team up!"

March 7th and Dang-heng have joined the team.