Chapter 4. "Mines, Danger And A Soldier."

Artemis and his new friends set off to a place that Natasha and Seele named. 'The great mines.' They were going to find a man called 'Oleg.' who seemed to order or run wherever Seele and Natasha worked at.

"Oleg is the leader of Wildfire, we fight for the underground's future." Seele said, seemingly fired up by this factor.

"I see...so what's he like?!" March blurted out, Dan Heng simply face-palmed.
"Well..." Natasha began. "He's a kind and considerate person, he'll help you, I trust in him."
"Great!" March stated in a cheerful manner.

"Bronya will be joining us soon." Seele said to break the silence that had descended.
"Bronya...?" Artemis said because nobody had mentioned her before.
"Yep, she is one of the surfaces guards, but she's agreed to come with us until Oleg allows you and her onto the surface."

"Got it."

A silver haired girl now walked into the mine entrance, a small unborded hole with yellow crystals glinting despite the fact it was almost night.

"Oh! There she goes!" Seele said, rushing in, followed by the group shortly afterwards.

"Oh.my.god." the group said in utter shock after entering.
It was stunning, but they could admire all that later.

People were about to break out in battle, in a fight.

They could stop it, but how?