The Unfolding Of It All

KIRISHIMA POV:
_______________________________
!!TW!!
-----------
Mentions of attempted suicide
Blood
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I walked out of my room after putting on my uniform, clutching my tie in hand walking into the dorm room lounge to find bakubro, I walk over to him and say.

"Hey bro! could you do my tie for me? I can't do it again." I ask, he looks at me sternly with narrowed eyes as he gestures to come over to him.

I smile widely and hop over there as I practically throw my tie at him bending down so he doesn't have to stand to tie it, he wraps it around my neck tightly as he ties it and tucks it underneath my blazer swiftly.

I sat down next to him in silence as we waited for a while, waiting for when we would go downstairs for class.

Suddenly the silence was broken from heavy footsteps behind us and a scream echoed from a familiar voice.

My head flung back as my eyes widened, Mina..?

I sat there shocked as she started saying something, my mind was messy, why would she yell, her voice kept growing distant, my mind wondered what was happening?!

All of a sudden Mina had a change of plans in trying to pry us with her as bakubro hugged her, what is happening... Then bakubro was suddenly grabbed by the wrist hard and dragged wherever she was going, I ran after them as she started running towards... Midobro's dorm..?

I felt chills up my spine and felt my body freeze as I saw blood seeping from his door, I looked up more clearly and see that bakubro must have seen it aswell because he threw Mina back as I grabbed her hand, his arm reaching up, I cover minas ears and pull her towards me, a large explosion being heard next.

Then in that moment Mina jumped out of my arms and ran inside his room, I try screaming out to her until I hear it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

A second had passed as she was thrown out again as bakubro ran in, I grasped Mina tightly, not letting go no matter how much she protested to let her go back in and check on him.

My eyes watered, nobody saw me cry except the time bakubro was kidnapped by the league of villains, but now everyone will once again since Mina's scream had alerted everybody to the scene.

I hugged her close as I looked up and saw bakubro bending down next to him, my heart broke into pieces as I saw him cradling him close, I could just about make our the tears in his eyes as he held him,stroking his green and black locks.

Everybody now crowded around his dorm as they saw me and Mina standing outside, me cradling her as she turned around hugging me tighter and sobbing into my shoulder.

My legs shook slightly, I was petrified of what I had witnessed, why did this happen to him?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why was it him, it's always him being injured or half beaten to death, why can't he be at peace for once, he needs to rest for once.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The scurries of people screaming, shouting and running around ran past my ears, I snapped back to reality as I stood isolated in the door frame of midobros door.

My legs wobbled towards the common room, the sight of people loitering the sides and couches was unbelievable, everybody was slouched over and crying, slowly making my way towards the kitchen and grasping a cup and pouring half a litre of boiling hot coffee.

My eyes closing as I leaned against the counter, sitting on top of the marble laminate, my head falling into my hands as I lifted my legs up against my chest as I quietly sobbed, tears streaking down my cheeks as I stifled in a cry.

And then again, a shout by Mina

This time she yelled at us for lying around and that he was strong, everybody else seemed to agree but a few classmates looked at her the same way I did, she didn't say that confidently, she was devastated, if you listened close enough you could hear it in her voice.

It was small but Yaoarozo, Tokoyami, Shoji, Ojiro, Bakubro, kaminari and Sero all saw the change in her facial features, her eyes were slightly watered and her hands shook ever so slightly it was almost impossible to see.

I looked at her frowning slowly as I sipped at the base of me coffee, the bitter taste laying on my tongue gracefully as I swallowed deeply, feeling the liquid travel down my throat.

My eyes turned away from her as I looked at the others frowning aswell, their facial expressions slightly ingrained in pain, worry and distraught, my eyes slightly welled as I wiped the tears that fell from my weary eyes.

I slumped back to my room as I locked the door behind me, collapsing on my bed as my knees raised to my chest as I sobbed into a pillow, my heart aching with every use of my voice.

I bit my lip as my memory rewinded the moments of today, my heart sting as I tried to hold back more tears that tried to leak, I layed numb as my arms lost there feeling and my legs faded in movement too, I lay there contemplating what I could do, but yet again I knew there was nothing I could change that had happened already...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I lay there my consciousness faded, my vision dotted black as I felt my eyes started to close, my eyes ached just as bad as my heart and sore throat, my breathing slowed down a bit as I shifted a bit, my body trying to get comfortable as my vision fades black.

My eyes pulsing as the veins in them expanded and crew puffy from the earlier crying, my consciousness was then gone, in a blink, I was then in an empty space of nothing.

---------------------------------------------------
OMG FINALLY DONE, 1000 WORDS WOOOOOOOOOWWW
HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/NOON AND GOODBYE UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!