Who Saved Me?

IZUKU POV:(Chapter 5)
__________________________
!!TW!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Mentions of attempted suicide
Self harm
Blood
Self Hatred
Knife mention
Attempted suicide
Hints of a seizure
Mentions of a seizure
_______________________________

My eyes ached and my body stung like shit, noise whirled around me, my senses flicker on and off, sweat rolling down my forehead as I try to gain some knowledge of what has happened.

White wraps my emerald green orbs shut, my eyes pulsing at the very sensation of the colours flashing, eardrums bursting by the swishing of shouting and what seemed to be either screaming or loud talking.

My ears ached, I tried gaining memory, whizzing and flashing and everything that I could hear was thumping against my skull, it hurt, what was happening, I'm scared, did it work? what happened? did I fail? am I dead? am I alive? am I waking up?

The only thing I was questioning in general was the white light that seemed to be standing infront of me, I stared at it longingly, my arm hesitantly reached out, the noise grew louder as I stepped forwards, was this the way out?

Step after step, I grew dizzy, stumbling, as fast gusts of wind rushed past me, the noises grew louder and louder and louder as I stepped one foot into the space and then suddenly.

It stopped, there was white

Surrounding me everywhere, it was quieter, just a silent beeping, barely visible in my senses, my eyes flutter, black then white and then black again, they open once more revealing white, it's blinding as I groan and turn my head away from it.

I hear scattering but I don't know what of, a sudden pressure on my hand made me inhale sharply, trying to retreat my hand but to no avail it lays over an object.

Black pupils being exposed to the white, adjusting to a surrounding- wait.... this isn't heaven and definitely not hell... what is happening..

My eyes avert to something on my right- a shining tray... what... I don't understand, my eyes dart around more as I make out white curtains, white ceiling, white floor, white walls, white sheets.. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BLINDING?!..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My lips part, this time I can hear myself speak, it wasn't silence, I could hear it seconding the beeping sound in the back of my ear.

"Damn" All I could say was Damn, reallll helpful I say to myself, scurrying again, my eyes wander to my left side, eyes widening as I stare at the figure sitting there.

I slightly jump- not expecting someone to be right there, they looked still so I silently reached up to my IVs, eyeing them whilst taking them out, hissing a bit as the needles pluck out of my skin.

I manage to take my hand back, cracking my neck to the sides and then sliding off the bed slimly.

I took a quick look around for an escape, the sudden coldness in the air, causing my head to snap towards an open window which is big enough for me to fit through.

'Great! The person on the side of my bed is hopefully not going to be able to stop my plan, I jump out the window, run away after landing, or die, perfect!'

For a second I stop, my eyes were still hurting and my vision blurred so I couldn't see who the figure actually was, I squint my eyes and look around again, purposely missing the figure in my gaze as I crouch beneath the bed.

I dart my eyes back at the person, squinting my eyes before sneaking closer towards the window, my hands making tiny patters as they came into contact with the tiles beneath me as I came closer to the window.