Chapter 14

Lillith's POV: 

I jump as there is a rapid thud on my door. "Callie just open the damn door," I grumble as I swing the door open. Buck comes barging in and I stare at him in surprise. "Hi Buck? Come on in... What are you doing here?" 

"I fucked up. I fucked up and Eddie will laugh at me for it but I need advice and..." I hold my hands up quickly as Buck turns to me, his blue eyes wide with panic. "Help," 

I sigh and head towards my kitchen. "Wanna drink for this conversation?" I call as I open the fridge. As silence permeates the room I tilt back and find Buck silently nodding. "Great. It's five o'clock somewhere and neither of us is on shift today... Right?" 

"No. I don't work till tomorrow," Buck says quietly. I open two beers and hand one to Buck before leaning back and watching him as he nervously drinks. "I fucked up," he says after gulping half his beer. 

"I gathered that. What did you do?" I ask with a sigh. 

"I kissed someone I shouldn't have..." Buck's voice trails off and I raise an eyebrow in confusion. 

"Ok? Who?" Buck instantly pales at my question, and I squint at him suspiciously. "Buck, who did you kiss that you shouldn't have?" 

"Unimportant, I just need to make sure she doesn't hate me now," Buck is pacing now. "She's going to hate me. I was just trying to get him to stop being a creep! I just, I just wanted the creep to lay off!" 

"Buck!" I shout grabbing his arm as he starts passing me again. "Take a deep breath and start from the beginning," My voice softens as I take in his still panicked look. "What happened before you kissed this random person that I definitely don't know," I say with a suspicious look again. 

Buck pales slightly and sighs. "Chim and I were getting drinks last night and we saw a girl getting hit on. She didn't seem very into it, but the guy wouldn't leave her alone, so I went over and got between them. The guy assumed we were dating..." 

"So, you kissed her to get him to leave her alone," I finish for him. Buck nods and I shrug. "I mean did she slap you?" Buck shakes his head eagerly and I shrug. "I think you're good then. I mean, it's LA, what's the likelihood of you running into her again?" I shrug again just in time for my front door to swing open and Callie to come bounding in. 

"I have amazing news..." Callie sings, she stumbles slightly as she sees Buck and he frowns. Weird but whatever. They both stare at each other for a long minute until I uncomfortably clear my throat. Two head swing towards me and I stare at them unimpressed.

"What's your news Callie?" I ask an uneasy feeling in my stomach as Callie grins widely.

"I have a concert next week!" Callie squeals. Buck and I jerk our heads up and stare at her in surprise. 

"You haven't made any new music in a while?" I point out with a frown. Callie grins and blinks at me hopefully. "No! No, no, no!" I turn on my heel and walk away from my already groveling sister. 

"You would reject a little girl!" Callie hisses. Buck looks between us in confusion, and I point silently at the door. 

"Bye Buck," I call as I walk around the room avoiding the look I already know is on Callie's face. 

"I'm invested," Buck shrugs and leans on the counter. I flip him off over my shoulder while Callie jumps in front of me. She stares at me with wide eyes and a large pout on her face. I glare at her and sigh in defeat. 

"Fine," I grumble. 

"YES!" Callie squeals. Buck tilts his head and I shake my head eagerly. 

"What am I missing here?" Buck asks, glancing at Callie. Callie grins at him for a second before she averts her eyes abruptly. 

"Lils never told you she can sing did she?" Callie asks turning to me with a smirk. I shake my head frantically, as Buck grin widens. 

"She conveniently forgot to mention that," Buck smirks. I glare at him and his smirk widens. "When's the concert?" He asks already pulling out his phone. 

"The 17th," Callie grins. Buck's smile drops and I let out a loud shout of joy. "What? Is that a bad day to have it?" She asks looking between the two of us. 

"We work that day," Buck says with a groan. 

"What day don't you work?" Callie asks with a frown. 

"The 25th?" Buck says, the two walk away already planning and I groan again. 

"That should work I'll talk to my publicist and the agency," Callie says, also pulling out her phone. She snags my arm as she walks out the door and I turn to look at Buck pleadingly. The asshole fucking smirks at me again and waves. 

"Oh Callie, didn't you use to be in a duo?" He asks as the door starts to close. 

"Yeah, Lils was the other member why?" Callie asks leaning through the doorway. Buck says something quietly and Callie has a stupid grin on her face as she closes the door a few seconds later. 

"I hate you. Have I mentioned that yet today?" I ask with a tilt of my head. Callie laughs as she drags me towards her car. 

"It'll be fun," She says reassuringly. 

A/N- Surprise I'm still alive. Ngl I kinda forgot I made this. But writer's block and life got in the way so here is a rather short chapter that I have been slowly working on again sorry bout that. I am planning on working on this more again but the updates still might be slow for a little while. But I promise things are going to get significantly more interesting soon story wise.