01

Author's pov —

Yn is in her last year of her school and she has a one best friend named Kim Taehyung , her best friend .

Both of them shared a very good bond but after some time I realised that she has feelings for her best friend.

But she never confessed because she was scared that they would never be good friends after her confession so she shrugged it off.

And now when both of them complete their school years now they are preparing for college entrance exams

and she got admission in her fav college with taehyung both of them shared a very special bond all this time.

Taehyung is kinda careless and he always makes you feel insecure about their relationship with bffs .

He is always busy with his games and all other stuff.

And he always ignores her.

Flashback

One day yn had an interview for her project and taehyung promised her that he will give company to her but

after reaching the venue he spent only 10 minutes there and he said he is leaving because his friend called him.

To play video games and just leave from there leaving yn alone yn felt hurt but she shrugged it off and she decided to concentrate on her interview.

After this moment yn decided to ask him that

" Is she a burden to him if not then why he always ignores her ''

. Yn is calling taehyung. IN CALL

"Hi" Yn said "hi" Taehyung respond "taehyung can we meet up its urgent I wanna do a discussion with you" Yn said .

"I'm sorry yn I will be not coming today I'll try to catch up with you next time" Taehyung said ,

after his this words yn lose her temper and she said "just stop it damn it I just can't tolerate your this fucking attitude we are bffs from past so many years.

I don't know yn the fuck you ignore me in front of everyone not just in college but also in school you used to ignore I just can't tolerate it. ''

Yn finally lashed it out.

"Y.. Yn calm down what happened to you suddenly? '' Tae said, " Just stop it, I have been holding on for it for the past so many years, ''

Yn said in anger . "Y... Yn please stop it and let's talk about this any other day my friends are waiting byee"

Tae said. Yn sighed in disbelief by seeing his guts and she just leave the place in anger while she

was fuming in anger she just went to a nearby cafe and ordered a cold Coffee and she decided to stay there afterwards when

she decided to walk out the cafe she just bumped into a hooded guy with muscular body and tall mask covering his face

"ahhh.. Can't you walk properly? You have eyes or buttons"

Yn groaned.

___________________________________

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Hey guys do you like this series? I hope so .... Guys vote for it as well 😜