04

" Really than let me ask you DO YOU LIKE ME"

taehyung was shocked

"yn I always saw you as my bff not in any other way " Okay" "Why didn't you told me that you changed your dorm"

Tae asked " Does it even matter to you " Yn said with a kinda ignoring face  " What are you saying yn It did matter to me"

"Ohh... Really I thought the only thing that matters to you is your basketball play and games' ' Yn said "yn.. See I'm sorry for what I did early but why are you behaving like this ''

'' Are you serious you are asking me why I'm behaving like this.. Okay then tell me how I should behave " " Really y'n you are behaving like this because I rejected you "

"No... Way it's not because you rejected me but I'm just frustrated tae you always ignore me you never think about my emotions or what I feel"

" Yn please I just can't with your this I attitude " " Okay then let's end this here" Yn announced

"Okay, let's end it, " Tae agreed. And that's the last time they talked to each other.

Time skips
2 years later.

Yn is a successful doctor at number 1 hospital in South Korea.

She was busy checking some reports of her previous patients then suddenly a group of doctors came and started talking about the

CEO of the hospital one of them asked yn .

"Hey yn do you know about the new CEO he is so hot and handsome"

"Who" Yn asked being confused "really yn you really didn't know he joined our hospital a few months ago and people says that he is really hot

and handsome " So what " You asked " Sorry we forgot you are a workaholic not a manholic so bye"

"Uhh.. Bye" Btw he is searching for a personal assistant doctor who will see all his works" "Okay".

Time skips
In the CEO office...

Hello sir, manager greeted him "Hello" CEO greeted him back

"uhh... Mr. Jeon, here's the resume of all the doctors of our hospital you asked for."

Manager said "ohh.. Okay thank you Mr. Kang". While Jungkook was reaching through all the documents his eyes landed on that one resume of "Song Ynn"

He felt like he knew this face and he immediately called Mr. Kang and told him to appoint Song yn as his assistant. Mr. Kang agreed.

Mr. Kang reached yn's office and greeted her " Hello miss yn" "Uhh... Hello" he said while looking up at the reports ''tell me what's your problem Mr.? "

Yn said while looking at her report and when she saw who it was she started to shutter

"m... Mr. Kang he..llo. Hello Mr Kang why are you here I mean what happened that led you straight to me"She said being confused

"actually mis.yn you know about our new ceo right?" .

[ Flashback : " yn do you know about the new CEO " the group of employees said , flashback ends ] [ this flashback end of everything like from the starting one ]

"Yes... Sir I know about him but what about him? ''''Actually he wants you to be his personal assistant!! "

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Tadadadada
How's the part ? Like it ? Let me know in the comment section 🫂

Tadadadada How's the part ? Like it ? Let me know in the comment section 🫂

Pretty boy ☺️