Chapter 38:A favor

It's been months since I last saw my family. I have missed them but knew it was the best idea to truly find myself. With the free time I've had since leaving them I have learned a lot about this world as well as magic.

I haven't settled and and decided it was best to travel. I met many witches and collected many spells. Of course I had to lie about my last name. People hear mikealson and instantly think of my vampire family. There reputation made things hard at first but that didn't last long with a quick name change. I loved them but the world hated them.

"Henrik are you gonna help or not" glancing towards my newly found friends I couldn't help but groan . I was now in a small town full of Supernatural creatures yet I haven't met a single witch during my stay.

"You guys just gotta tell him the truth " I don't know why they were making the situation hard. Jake, Lisa, lane, and Kyle stood in front of me.Two werewolves,a siren and a banshee. A friend of there's unlocked his wolf and does not know it. Full moon was tonight and the little pack was panicking.

"He won't believe us" Lisa said as panicking the most considering she has a crush on said friend.
"Then prove it to him?"

I was tired of this back and fourth argument."I'll tell him" I decided standing up and walking out the door. No one seemed against the idea fortunately and so I found Kyle, the newly awakened werewolf. It was pretty easy since he was always at the arcade. Walking up to him I leaned against the claw machine he was working on "we need to talk" I got straight to the point quickly pulling him away from the claw machine.

"What's your deal " Kyle snapped shoving me off.

"Nothing " glancing towards his friends who glanced around at the empty lot I turned my focus solely on him"what do you know about the supernatural?"

Almost instantly did he began to laugh"this some joke. Y'all put him up to this" Kyle turns his attention to his friends "it was lanes idea won't it"

Sighing I made him float off the ground before dropping him the surprise and fear in his eyes and as amusing considering he was just laughing "I'm a warlock, your friends are werewolves, a banshee and a siren and you my friend is turning into a wolf tonight " I didn't sugarcoat it. There was no point, they were gonna be scared and confused no matter what.

"So so.... What do I do? Is it gonna hurt"

"Well"Lisa glanced towards me silently asking for help

"Gonna hurt like a bitch but you won't be alone " pulling out my phone I noticed a call from Becca"your friends will help you so don't worry"

Turning around I left leaving him with his friends. "Becca it's been awhile"
I haven't heard from my siblings since I left. Didn't know if they were mad or was giving me space. Regardless I welcomed the call

"I need a favor"

Frowning I got in my car"and that would be-"
It had to be serious if she was calling me.

"Mother is back and I need someplace to hide your niece. She's calling for all of us but decided to leave you out of it since you are indeed human."

I didn't understand how mother kept returning from the dead. I wish she would just stay on the other side and let things be "and what has Nik and Lijah said. Better yet Haley say about that arrangement?"

"I told them I will leave her with someone I trust with my life. They cannot know the location since she might get into our heads so I'll need a spell to make me forget I gave her to you"

Sighing I nodded along. This was a big ask,raising my niece for god knows how long but at the end of the day she was my niece. My family and I'll do anything for her."send me the location "
Hanging up I checked my bank account. I was linked to Nik's account. He had sent me the card the second I left and I doubt he even check the purchases I make. For now I had to prepare for my niece

Vote and comment. Should he raise her fully and just for a little bit? What type of life will he give her?