Prologue:The boy who would become Kuuga

Hiro's Pov

My name's Hiro Shizuki I was a student at Union Academy and a commander of Azur Lane until I was expelled. My entire fleet said I was an incompetent commander that didn't deserve to be there all except my forever loyal secretary Hornet.

This was Hornet II no she not a copy of the first this is still the same Hornet just upgraded with a whole new rig. She always stayed by my side as a commander I was going to give her a promise ring but I was kicked out. Now I in a small apartment with a job that barely pays well I have heard that Hornet refuses to be the secretary of any other commander but me, Hornet was the only one of my fleet that showed me kindness and respect. the fleet consisted of Hornet, Nelson, Formidable, Pola, Zara, and Prinz Eugen , Hornet was the only one who cared for my well being I constantly did work the other commanders threw on me. I was bullied by the other students at Union because I was powerless, a certain pervert name Issei made it his mission to make my life at Union hell so I wouldn't get anywhere. He was jealous I was a commander at Azur Lane and Hornet was my secretary he and his harem of thots always would beat on me for no reason at all.

Then the fated day happen I was accused of sexual harassing ship girls the commanders said it was true showing fake videos. I would always send my time do work for those lazy bastards even my own fleet said it was true. Only Hornet protested saying my innocence but one shipgirl wasn't enough I was stripped of my title as commander and expelled from Union Academy.

Present time

I was just opening a package I got from my parents it was some kind of belt.