the sea beast

I was awoken by people screaming, and then half of my room was smashed by a giant paw rolled out of bed and ran up the stairs near me and went to the armory and took a full set of jade barroth armor and a flashbomb to throw at it. I got close to the railing so I could throw the flash bomb, but I'd have to get its attention, so i threw a knife at it. It hit it on the paw, and it didn't hesitate to lunge at me and break the ledge I was on, but luckily, I threw the flash bomb at it at the right moment, and it landed directly in between its eyes blinding it and allowing the other hunters to get a chance at fighting it without getting swatted backwards, someone managed to cut its tail before it could see again but before we could keep fighting it fled into the mountains north of astera, luckily No one got hurt but multiple buildings were destroyed along with the gathering hub ship which it pulled down, then the field team leader started towards me "what were you thinking stealing from the armory and attacking when you're not a licensed hunter," he said. "I was able to let you guys weaken it and cut its tail, and now it's weakened if we ever need to kill it," I said. "Stop he saved us." Silas said, sticking up for me, then more hunters stood up for me against the team leader. After a while, the field team leader gave up and went back to the gathering hub, along with all of us either going to get beer or mead or just to waste time with arm wrestling barrels.