the new apex

As the day started off, everyone was swarming around the quest board, like bees swarming their hive, so I decided to wait till everyone left so then I could go check the board and the only thing on their was to go to the ancient forest and hunt seven of whatever a grovyle is "Why not," i thought to myself so I called a new world transport called a noivern which you would grapple onto with a claw that extends from the top of your wrist, so I hooked onto it and it started pulling me upward and towards the forest after we made it to the plains next to the roots of the ancient tree, i detached from the noivern and it flew back to astera I pulled out my dual blades and the scoutflies led the way to the grovyles, it turned out they lived on the roots of the tree so it was hard to get them down but then I thought "I can just throw rocks at them," so I did that and they obviously did not like that and they lunged at me the first one I was ready for, I sliced it's body length splitting it in half and alerting even more of them and they swarmed me, throwing sharps leaves that cut my skin open but I had to keep swinging or else I would fail this quest I had only killed three by now and I had already been knocked unconscious but I woke up in a camp next to the plains so I just ran for the kills I jumped on one's back and sliced the length of its spine and killing my fourth grovyle "three more to go," I thought to myself. I cut another head off and then one through the heart, but when I had one left to hunt, they started running away from me and back onto the trees' roots, but also then a giant shadow blocked out the sun above me. It was a giant monster that looked like it was made of metal. It scared me, so I ran back to camp and searched through a monster handbook, and I found it was called a corviknight, and that fire is used to exterminate them.