The fight

After I was done reading about corviknights, I went back into the forest and killed the last grovyle, which let me complete my quest. I went back to astera, and I walked up to the ecologist to ask him what the monster that attacked us last night was called "we officially classified that monster as an elder dragon named lugia, we know almost nothing about this monster and it could potentially wipe out most of this island in just a couple days," the ecologist said, "thank you," i said, then walked away pondering where it came from since, the direction it came from was the water "did it travel to the new world," I thought to myself " had it been from the old world just we never found it," I decided to go up to the gathering hub and find Silas. When I got there, there was a small creature similar to a palico helping out in the canteen, just it had a giant zenny on its head. I bent down to pet it, and it scratched my hand. "Ow, what the hell," I said, I got ready to punch it out of anger, and then Silas came over and stopped me. "Hey, leave the meowth alone," he said. The palico creature walked away to finish handing out food to other hunters. "The little shit attacked me," I said, "sometimes they are mean, but you can't hit one," Silas said. I clenched my fist and punched him in the chest, making him stumble backward, "So that's how you're gonna be," he punched me in the nose, making it bend to the side and stay there, I threw multiple punches at him, he did the same back until I kicked him in the dick ending the fight. After that, I left the gathering hub to go back to the quest board while there someone came over and nailed a new quest onto the board in the urgent quest section, and it read 1,000,000,000 zenny for the hunter who could slay Lugia, Terrorizer of the new world.