1: The Stand

I was sick of the abuse, sick of being tossed about like I was worthless, sick of constantly having to go to the med bay for repairs, sick of Megatron and his pointless war. Now here I am, storming down the halls of the Nemesis with murderous intent.

"Y/D, don't be an idiot!" My brother, Starscream, yelled.

"He's hurt me for the last time!" I snapped. "You of all mechs should understand!"

"What you are doing is a death wish!"

"I'm tired of living anyway! Just leave me alone!" I pushed Starscream out of my way and found Megatron on the flight deck. He turned to me with a curious but sinister look.

"Y/D, what is the meaning of this?" He growled.

"I want you to stop hurting me for my brother's mistakes! As a matter of fact, stop hurting us all together!" I snapped. "You beat us constantly for your own amusement! Like we are nothing! Have you ever stopped to consider your actions? Or are you too blinded by your battlelust to actually use that one track processor of yours?!" Megatron then slowly approached me, the same way he would when he was about to toss me about like a rag doll.

This time, I didn't cower or bend. This time, I stood my ground. My wings were stiff and my face firm.

"You are testing my patience Y/D."

"I'm not afraid of you because I know that you are nothing more than a slave to your own madness!" Megatron then grabbed my frame and chucked me across the bridge. I landed on my pedes and skidded to a stop, a vicious scowl on my face. I was a better fighter than my brother was, and Megatron knew that.

"You dare speak to me like that?!" He bellowed.

"I do, I should have listened to our carrier and stayed with the people of Vos." I snarled, drawing my daggers and standing straight. "She was right. You are pathetic." Megatron let out a battle cry and charged at me. I dodged his attack and retaliated by sticking at his back, leaving a nasty gash. He whipped around and slammed his blade downward, my daggers blocking the strike by having them crossed in an X shape.

"Maybe I need to remind you of your place!" He snapped.

"My place was with Vos!" I cried, pushing back. Our battle was an interesting one. While I was faster and more agile, I was nowhere near as strong. Megatron, however, was built for heavy combat but was slower. This combination had us in a stalemate for quite some time, several vehicons had come to the bridge to see the fight along with Soundwave and my brother. Then Megatron managed to gain the upper hand, and I was forced to the deck floor, laying face down on my tanks.

"I have to admit, you were an amusing opponent. But it seems your usefulness to me has come to an end." Megatron sneered.

I turned my helm to retort only to have him grip my wings. I let out a shriek of pain as he ripped them almost all the way off. He then twisted them so they were bent in on themselves, holding my writhing frame down with his pede. He then grabbed my shoulder plating and dragged me to the edge, hoisting me up over the clouds below.

"I wonder if seekers can fly without their wings?" He snarled. Then, he let go, my frame plummeting below. I let out a cry that echoed as I fell, the wind cutting into me and roaring in my audials. I saw the ground rapidly approaching, and my frame slammed into the earth below. Darkness surrounded my vision, and I remembered no more.

--------
I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I awoke, I was half buried in the ground surrounded by humans in military uniforms.

"Agent Fowler! The Decepticon is awake!" One of them said.

"Oh, for the love of Pete!" I heard a familiar voice huff.

"W-who's Pete?" I asked in confusion. The humans looked at each other, unsure of what to make of me.

"Prime! Where are you?! I got a 'Con here that looks like that Starscream fella. He doesn't sound like him, though." Fowler said, a cell phone in his hand. "Doesn't seem to act like him either."

'What a weird human.' I thought, my helm hurting like crazy. I slowly sat up, not wanting to cause any harm to the humans. They all stiffened and aimed their quite frankly pathetic weapons at me. I let out a ragged vent, my wings searing in pain and heavily leaking energon.

I heard the sound of a ground bridge open, Optimus, Arcee, and Bumblebee all stepping out. I looked over to them, my (f/c) optics watching them fearfully. I quickly stood, careful to avoid the humans. I backed away fearfully, wincing and almost falling in pain.

"P-please don't hurt me!" I whimpered, covering my beaten helm with my cracked servos. "I've had enough already!" My spark raced in my chassis as the autobots approached, my frame buckling into a ball.

"Y/D, what happened to you?" Optimus asked, the kind mech kneeling next to me. "We won't harm you."

"Optimus, let's just scrap him and get out of here." Arcee said.

"P-please don't! I don't want my lights to go out!" I sobbed, tears pouring from my optics, and I was shaking like a damn seekerling.

"Y/D, no one is going to do that. Can you tell me what happened?" Optimus said, his soft baritone voice oddly soothing.

"I-I stood up against Megatron." I whimpered. "I was t-tired of h-hurting. I wanted it to stop. Instead, he took the one thing that made me happy." I sobbed. "He grounded me! I can't fly! He threw me off the Nemesis and left me to die! I don't want to die!" I felt myself hyperventilate, and tears poured from my optics.

"Y/D, no one is going to let you die." Optimus said, a gentle servo reaching for me. I flinched at the touch instinctively, giving away my history of abuse. The Prime furrowed his ridges at the response. He then reached to his com unit. "Ratchet, prepare med bay. We are bringing back someone."

"Optimus, are you out of your mind?!" Agent Folwler protested. I flinched, and the human tone, my vents rapid again. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Agent Fowler, Y/D is in no condition to cause harm. It would be cruel to leave him out here." Optimus said. There was something oddly sire-like about the Prime. "Bumblebee, can you help me with him?"

"Will do." The yellow mech beeped, both he and Optimus helping me to my pedes. Then, a ground bridge opened, and we all went through while Arcee glared at me the entire time.

-----------
A/N and that's the start! My little gaybies. ♥️