ETERNALLY EDEN

"Please," Kole begs in earnest, "Trust me

"Please," Kole begs in earnest, "Trust me." Love, longing, heartbreak, and hope flicker in and out of brief flashes of light. Emotional emissaries sent to fight for reason and compassion, they gather in crystalline pools at the base of his suppliant gaze. Their salty convoy merges with fresh raindrops as liquid pearls dampen his lashes, tumbling down the chiseled planes of his masculine features. Suddenly, he reaches behind to tug at his waistband, smoothly producing the Walther tucked at his back. "Like I trust you," he implores, presenting the grip in offering.

It's a sweet gesture, but for all I care, it might as well be made of plastic. Shoved aside by scarred knuckles, Baby Doll materializes in its place, having been concealed within the multitude of black, cotton layers. A simple feat considering the double ex Raphe fitted me with wears like a deflated sumo suit and silver steel glints under the atmospheric strobes; the barrel of which is buried in the center of Kole's stout chest.

"To be clear," I growl, crowding him, "If I wanted to do any of the things you said, I wouldn't need you to do them."

"To be clear," he contends in a matched inflection. "That's one of the things I love most about you." Rather than shrinking from the nose of my pistol, he angles nearer. "I can't brag enough about how proud it makes me." There's a certainty - a truth - in his penetrating stare that melts my joints and a teensy, barely detectable gasp escapes to bely my saucy disposition. Instantly, blistering green falls to that traitorous orifice, prompting it to snap shut under his piercing focus.

Double-crossed by my own mouth.
Dammit.

Smugly, he gloats, "I might be dense but, baby... I fucking know you."

In turn, hollow metal pins his chin, tilting it upward, "S'that right?"

"You know it is," he shrugs, unfazed.

"Then, obviously, you know I don't want any of those things. I reject your offer, Kole."

At this, the cocky twinkle in his vivid irises dulls to a lackluster shade of disappointment and deflating like my frumpy frock, he sputters one of his usual, "Oh... Uhem... N-No. I didn't... Uhhh... What the fuck, E?"

"Meh, I'm not convinced. I think I can do better," I scoff haughtily, causing him to bristle.

"You can think you can-Okay..." he huffs, "Then, what do you want? Huh? What's better, Eden? To part ways and forget you exist? To act like we never happened? Is that what you're after?" Raking the runoff from his face, quaky fingers comb away plastered strands, leaving nothing but a haggard, heartbroken moue in their wake, "Am I just supposed to let Raphe erase you from my life?" In a blur, trembling digits whip out to snatch my gun; it's hardly a beat before they've ensnared my wrist and like a ragdoll, I'm yanked through the brisk deluge landing squarely on his lap. Massive paws clench angrily at my biceps as his throaty baritone rumbles over me, "No fucking way," - his fervid denial amplified by the frothing squall. Below, raw, meaty prowess presses against my inner thigh, and my pussy thrums with craving. "Hear me now, Eden..." he entreats with a light shake, "...If that's your plan, you better come up with something else real fucking quick, 'cause we're not leaving this goddamn helipad until you do!"