19

Dawn broke through the last outer line of defense of the Anderson Empire in a very short time, and the black star fleet quickly shuttled in the nebula in the direction of Hela, watching the news being broadcast on the transparent screen towards the lamp , the hostess mocked the star thieves in a very relaxed tone for their delusional attempt to destroy Fei Leng Cui.

Even now, the Federation is still suppressing news, and the outside world is ignorant of the seriousness of this large-scale attack. Such a country , which bears no resemblance to the historic First Empire ruled by Horn Anderson enough to make anyone's blood boil.

"We're getting married tomorrow."

Seeing him staring at the news about the breaking of dawn, Arnolan turned off the screen a little irritably, and towards the light neither resisted nor complied with his self-assertion, just squinted, not Salty nodded.

The third prince opened his mouth, clenched his fists, and finally suppressed his displeasure. He stretched out his hand and embraced the boy's white shoulders exposed to the air, the tender skin that seemed to be crushed with a little force Letting half of his uncontrollable irritability dissipate, he pressed his throat and asked, "Do you hate me?"

It's just so-so, I don't feel it.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Anoran suddenly twisted his face hard, the sea blue and the ink color, the former's expression was gloomy, and his tone was aggressive: "It's useless to hate, you are Mine, can't go anywhere but me."

The person who was threatened by him suddenly laughed, and the ink-like eyes contained spring peach blossoms, and the delicate lips were slightly parted, so bright, he patted Anoran's head, He leaned back on the sofa lazily and closed his eyes.

The military deployment of the Central Palace is even more meticulous and meticulous. With these protections, Anoran is confident that he can support it for at least half a month.

No, not half a month.

He opened his eyes and glanced at the black ink-like hair of the person next to him.

As long as one day, wait another day, this person will be completely his.

, The countries passing by were trampled to ashes by starships carrying smiling skeletons, and Anoran, despite the opposition of many high-level officials, insisted on taking the lantern to the Lily Cathedral, where, a hundred years ago, the great hero of the Anderson dynasty once met with him The lover made a sincere oath to never leave.

The frightened screams of the people came from the emerald green street, the beautiful girl hid in the safe cabin and begged the royal family to rescue its subjects, the star thieves shouted and laughed unscrupulously With the deafening artillery fire resounding through the sky, where the dawning starship passed by, the gorgeous buildings in the past, the golden cave where frivolous laughter flowed, the river, the sea of ​​flowers and the artificial sun, moon and stars, everything became riddled with holes. .

"Boss!" Standing next to Horn, the tall man with only one living eye was excited by the blood and death: "We are conquering Anderson's capital! The most awesome place in the universe— I **** love you!"

"mentally retarded."

The little girl with metal hair snorted softly behind, and the man shouted that he was going to come forward to beat her. Horn raised his hand and controlled the starship under his feet to divert the direction. See, no one would believe that the largest starship in the universe is only controlled by a young man alone. His ability to maneuver and control space to the top is terrifying. When he saw the light look on Horn's face, the man just felt uncomfortable. .