100

He threw it on the lamp table accurately.

"Thanks."

He bowed his head to the lamp and took the pen. Chu Chiyu's words were different from his. Every stroke was elegant and beautiful, which made people feel inferior. I saw him at the same table and asked the eldest young master for the answer. He urged Chao Deng to write quickly. When he copied the last big question, the strange characters in the next row of the answer caught Chao Deng's attention.

[--...-....-...-/-.-.--.---...../-..---... ---.-./-..----.--...../--...-..-..--.-/-..----...- -.-./--..---.--..-.-/-.-..-...--..../-...------.-- ..-/--------....--../--...-..-.../-..---.---..- .-/-.-...-.--.-.../-..---....-.--./---.-.-.-..--.. /---------....--../--...-....-...-/--..---......../ -.-.-.--..---../--.-.--..-...-./-..----.--.....

]

…what is this?

Chu Chiyu fell asleep while doing the question?

He didn't understand after reading it for a long time, and the tablemate was urging him again, so he gave the exercise book to the other party. In the third year of high school, in addition to giving lectures, it is also an exam. The trajectory of the electric charge on the blackboard is like a book from heaven to the current Chao Deng. After listening to it for a while, he sits and dozed off as in the past, separated by a corridor, his eyes like paint. The young man wrote notes quietly, and after a long time, his eyes moved from the blackboard to the sleeping lantern, and then silently retracted his gaze.

"Lantern," Fuyue ran over from the front row after class: "Young Master Chu's birthday tonight, are you going?"

He was stunned for a while, and the same scene as he remembered made the corners of Zhao Deng's lips curl slightly: "Go."

Seeing Chu Chiyu's absence, Fuyue approached the lamp and said, "What are you giving him?"

"I haven't thought about it yet, I feel like he doesn't lack anything."

"That's great," Fu Yue smiled at him: "Since you didn't expect to give yourself, I'll give you to him."

"Ok, it's up to you."

He noticed that Fuyue's face was a little red, she seemed to want to say something, and in the end she just jokingly made a noise for a while and returned to her seat. After school, they went to the largest KTV bar in the city. As in memory, Chu Chiyu's friends in the capital came here to celebrate his birthday. Because of the long period of time, he couldn't remember many details. It was almost the second half. Lantern went to the bathroom, and when he came out, he met the oncoming teenager.

"Yuyu," Chao Deng said first, he smiled and took a few steps forward: "Happy birthday, it seems that I haven't told you alone."

If he understands correctly, this is the spiritual world built by Chu Chiyu. The handsome young man in front of him is not the eldest young master who can easily guess his mind. Like Yuechangge, now Chu Chiyu should have watched him leave his world, but the other party did not choose to come straight to the point and ask the guilt.

The rushing water from the faucet made a sound in the room, the young man did not respond to Chaodeng's words, Chu Chiyu didn't say it, he naturally wouldn't ask for trouble, he touched his nose at Chaodeng: "Then I go first."

He just took a step, and then there was a sudden pulling force. He was pushed against the door of the bathroom, and the dark light unique to KTV descended from above their heads. The young man in front of him With dark eyes as deep as midnight, Chu Chiyu approached Chaodeng, fixed his chin with one hand, and entangled his lips and teeth with the latter without a doubt.