81

The gluteal groove was sunken, and the desire for aggression surging in that demon eye became more and more vigorous, and the mass of soft flesh in his hand made him involuntarily increase his grip.

His fingers were stuck in the mouth of the lamp, and the two separated fingers forced him to open his mouth. The terrifying burning sensation continued on the tip of his tongue. Luo Ting took the bat wing, and the moonlight fell on the young boy's painful expression. , Even with this kind of suffering expression, the other party's gradually reddened eyes and brows, Shengxue's skin, and slightly opened lips and tongues still deceive people's hearts. Luo Ding stopped his magic and put his hands on his face.

"Bite your tongue is ten times more painful than this. You can refuse if you don't want to. I don't have the habit of forcing." A little jokingly laughed: "So afraid of pain, how can you be a holy child?"

Being a Son and fear of pain?

"Of course there is," the demon continued: "The Son of God is sacrificed to the human gods, for the gods to have fun for the well-being of the world." When Shen Wan tired of throwing Jiuzhongtian, water was sprayed all over his body, and he had more feminine features on him, because he happened to be thrown into hell, and he was killed by various monsters for three days and three nights," Luo said. Ting tutted: "Don't look at me like that, I didn't do anything, I don't have the habit of forcing..."

It is very effective. Seeing Luo Ting looking at himself with great interest, he whispered to the lamp:

"I'm going to **** with you."

The world is divided into four continents. The fifth continent that cannot be found on the map is hidden in the outside world. Because of the dust and the lack of elements necessary for the survival of various species, only the most powerful vitality Only the demons can live here, and because the trajectory of the sun, moon and stars on the fifth continent is exactly opposite to the other four continents, it is called the opposite of the continent.

When he left the Holy See, the silver moon was high, Luo Ting took him to the Demon Realm with a formation, and the purple-red sunlight poured out. It is the thirteenth ring, surrounded by thirteen roads, one by one city wall. The further you go to the center, the stronger the power of the demons inside. The most mysterious demon king in rumors lives in the zero ring.

"'Only the people of the past and the dead can enter the opposite side of the continent'," the wind and sand whizzed past, and looked at the lamp at the bloodshot on his arm due to the frantic storm. Burning pain continued to come from the wound: "What should I be?"

"Dead," Luo Ting glanced at his arm, the blood of the Son of God was an elixir to stimulate the senses, and there were countless prying eyes lurking around unconsciously: "Those who have eaten the Soul Tree Seed, your soul belongs to **** forever and ever."

"Wow."

"...Wow," Luo Ding couldn't help but cast defensive magic on him, and the fire element and the frantic storm bypassed towards the lamp: "Aren't you going to cry out in pain?"

"Thank you~" He looked at Luo Ting with a hippy smile, and naturally changed the subject: "Where are we going?"

"In the five cities, the wine there is barely drinkable."

Zhao Deng responded to the sound and covered the deep meaning in his eyes. Although I can't check Luo Ting's favorability now, it will definitely not be too high after only a few days of contact. The other party will take him to **** regardless of risks and troubles. But there is no action for a long time, no matter how you think...

Can't figure it out.

Too ignorant, towards the light.

"Your Majesty, we finally found the trace of His Highness the Son of God on the edge of the outer realm, where there is still his breath, because going further inside is hell, we—"