02

The universe sucked.

Literally a day later and Joshua had already texted him and asked if he was free that Saturday! Okay, maybe that wasn't the worst thing, but now he had even more of a problem. He had two days and he needed to figure out what the heck was he going to wear to this outing? Date? Whatever.

Lo-and-behold, his lord and saviour, Seungkwan had arrived. The title was self-proclaimed. Personally, Jeonghan didn't trust the little shit, but all the others were busy and he was desperate. Seungkwan was literally tearing his closet apart trying to find the perfect outfit for him. Eventually, after what felt like hours of trying on different things in his closet and getting quite harsh criticism that was very much unneeded, Seungkwan declared him ready.

All that just for him to end up dressed in a pair of ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and converse. A few accessories such as a small necklace and a watch. Wow, pretty simple he's gotta say. However, he does think he looks quite good, so he won't complain. Seungkwan however, was very proud of his masterpiece and took several pictures, getting Jeonghan to model for him, sending all the pictures to the group chat they all had.

Jeonghan checked and saw the many compliments he got, thanking them and turning his phone off. "Thanks 'Kwan. I'll see you later?" He said, as he mentioned, grabbed his bag he brought and began to head out. Seungkwan was an adult and therefore actually had to go to work on the times he wasn't spending with the friend group.

"Yeah, don't wanna be late like last time. By Jeonghan hyung, see you later." He said, exiting the house and Jeonghan sighed in relief at finally being able to be alone for once. He loves his friends, as he's expressed many times, but sometimes they get way too much, even if most of them are introverts.

Since he didn't have work that day, he decided that today was going to be a lazy day, so he changed into pajamas and got in bed again, even if it was only one in the afternoon. Grabbing his phone, he relaxed by going on whatever kind of social media he had and stayed there for the rest of the day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day had finally come around and Jeonghan may or may not have been freaking out. It wasn't everyday a really hot and pretty guy asked out to lunch okay! He was mentally preparing when he heard his phone rang, showing the caller to be none other than Mingyu. He answered, knowing he wasn't going to tease him or anything.

"Hi hyung!" He heard over the phone, smiling at the cheery voice. Mingyu was always great at cheering people up, the guy was full of positivity.

"Hey gyu, what's up?" He asked back, wondering why the other was calling him, as he would usually just text. Mingyu doesn't like calling people very much, and he can understand why. It was definitely hard when it's a complete stranger.

"I just wanted to talk to you before you go out. The others are busy and I'm bored. What are you going to get to eat?" He asked. Jeonghan had some time, and he would never turn down an opportunity to talk to Mingyu.

"I'm not sure. Maybe something light like chicken or ramen? I'm not too hungry anyways."

"Ooo, I'm kinda jealous. Let me know later how good the food is, I might try the place at some point."

"Alright gyu, but I have to go now. I'll see you later."

"Bye hyung! See you later!" The phone went dead, no more cheery voice coming from the other end. Yeah, he was nervous, but even talking to Mingyu for five minutes managed to help him calm his nerves. He was truly lucky the other was such a great person.

But, true to his words, he was supposed to meet Joshua in about thirty minutes, and he didn't want to be late. He grabbed his keys and headed out to his car, driving away to the small restaurant he was supposed to be. It was a fairly small restaurant that he'd never been to before, but Joshua said it was really good and he trusted the other, so he was willing to try it. It's not like he was a picky eater or anything.