Hanging Out

Scott: After Scott had helped you move all the boxes into your home, he invited you over to hang out. You expected just a few snacks, but now here you were, attempting to absolutely rek eachother.

"Oh, hell no! Dont you throw that blue shell!" Scott shouted aggressively.

"Please, (y/n), NOO!" You laughed maniacally and pressed the LT button on the Game Pad.

"Haha! Suck on that, Scotty Boy!" You yelled. You zoomed passed a a Yoshi and Baby Luigi before passing Scott. "Hahahahahahaha! You cant catch me!"

Scott was intensely glaring at the TV. "Oh yes I can!" Right then his mom walked in. "Oh, oh, oh!! Nooo!!" He cried as you pulled in to first place and won the round.

You stood and did a victory dance. "Mhm! Oh, yeah! I won!!"

"Whats... going on?" You and Scott turned to the front door to see a woman standing there, a confused look painted on her face. "Who's your friend, Scott?"

Scott stood and went to hug the woman who you assumed was his mom. "Um, this is (y/n). She just moved in next door." He said, gesturing to you.

You walked up to her and smiled sweetly. "Hi, nice to meet you!" You paused before continuing. "I love your house, by the way! Its super cozy." You said before hugging her tightly.

She smiled and pulled away. "Yeah, Im Melissa McCall. Thank you, youre very sweet." She turned to Scott. "Is (y/n) staying for dinner?"

Scott shrugged. "I dont know... Are you?" He asked, his eyes growing wide and puppy like. "It would be awesome to get to know you more."

"Uh..." You thought for a second before nodding. "Yeah, sure. I mean, I dont want to be an inconvenience but if you guys dont mind I'd love to stay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles: You were riding to Stiles's house on your skateboard. He had invited you over, claiming the two of you were going to bake some amazing ass cookies.

Once you got there, you walked straight in. You had known Stiles and his dad for years and nobody cared when you came over or if you knocked. "Stiles?" You called.

"In the kitchen!" He replied. You skipped to his kitchen and grinned at the sight before you. Stiles was covered in flour and an egg was cracked on his shirt.

"What the hell happened?" You asked, gigglng lightly.

He looked down at himself then back up at you. "... Stuff."

"Really? Stuff happened?" You questioned, quirking your eyebrow.

"Yes!"

You laughed and walked towards him. "Want help?"

He nodded and smiled widely. "Yes please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek: Scott was busy with his girlfriend, Alison, and he didn't want to leave you alone tonight, especially since there had been a lot of aggressive supernatural activity lately. There was only one option for him, and you apparently. He left you with Derek.

"Ya know, Derek, I can handle myself. Why dont you just go home and chill?" You said. You didnt like being treated like a baby, especially by your younger twin brother.

Derek frowned at you. "No." He said turning away from you and staring at the TV.

"C'mon, Derek!" You shouted. "I dont want a babysitter!"

"No."

"Derek!!" You began to poke and prod at his body. You poked his neck, his arm, his chest, then you poked his armpit. He squirmed a little, but kept the scowl on his face.

You gasped. "Derek, are you actually ticklish?" He didnt reply. You continued to poke his armpit, before switching to running your fingers along them.

"Please, stop." Derek said, a smile creeping onto his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac: Isaac was always at your house. After you met him, you and your family had been totally okay with him coming over and basically living with you guys.

Currently, the two of you were watching Friday the 13th. Isaac had never seen it before and you were ecstatic to have him watch it and possibly scream his head off. But he didnt. He just sat and watched and ate the popcorn you had bought.

When it was over, you turned to him. "That didnt scare you? At all?" You asked.

He shook his head no. "Nope, Ive been through worse. Plus, I know its fake." You nodded and sighed.

"Well, what do you want to do?" You questioned, standing up to grab yourself an him a drink.

"We could just take a nap?" He suggested, looking up at you (for once) with those bright blue eyes of his.

You nodded and grinned. "Sounds good to me." You said as you dragged him up to your room to nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison: Lydia had planned a shopping day for her, Alison and you only she didn't come because she was 'sick.' So it was just you and Alison. You couldn't say you minded, though.

So now here you were, browsing through clothes that you would think fit Alison. She had suggested you two go look for cute outfits for the other and then try them on. It was fun, you admit. It was also pretty fun to find her clothes that did not compliment her at all and see the horror wash over her face as you showed her certain things to try on. She did the same to you, but you just laughed at them and tried them on with no hesitation.

After you two were done with that, you told Alison you would buy her lunch. "Oh, no. I can pay for myself. Its okay."

You shook your head, pulling out your wallet and showing her all the hundreds you had. "Since it's just us hanging out, that makes this a date. So Im gonna pay."

She blushed and nodded, looking away from you before saying, "yeah. Okay, fine."

You smiled gleefully and grabbed her hand, interlacing your fingers. "What do you feel like eating, Princess?"

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia: Ever since you met Lydia at the mall, she would always bring you out places to get new clothes. It got to the point where you needed to begin storing and selling your old clothes. Today, Lydia was taking you to get some skirts that would go well with the crop tops she had bought you just the other day.

"Lydia, I don't need more clothes." You said exasperatedly. She turned to glare at you, making you cringe and walk slower.

"Everyone always needs new clothes, my dear (y/n)." She stated, turning away from you and waving a hand. "Its a necessity."

"I don't think it is."

"Yes," she paused to stop walking and turn back to you, "it is."

You nodded and walked ahead of her. "Yeah, okay. Will you at least buy me some things from Hot Topic?" you questioned, not stopping to look back at her.

She caught up to you and linked her arm through yours. "Yes, my darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this sucked, I was extremely exhausted when I wrote this so please excuse spelling errors and such. K bye have a good day