They're Sick

Hey! I've been gone for ever and Im finally back, so here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott: Scott hadn't shown up for school. You were worried, considering if Scott was ditching he would have told you. Stiles had been acting slightly suspicious all day, avoiding eye contact and checked his phone every five seconds. Finally at the end of the day, you had had it.

"Stiles?" Your voice sounded harsh, like a parent was scolding their child. Stiles turned to look at you. "Where's Scott?"

"Um..." Stiles started. "He is, um, he's sick today." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What?" You frowned. "How come he didn't tell me?" You questioned. It was mostly to yourself, but Stiles answered anyway.

"He didn't want you to worry." Stiles stated. "Though, he probably made you worry more without telling you than he did if he had told you."

You nodded. "Okay, well, Im gonna go to his house. Bye Stiles, thanks for telling me." You began walking to the parking lot. You hopped in your car and sped towards Scott's house.

When you finally arrived, you raced up the steps to his house and pulled the spare key out from your purse that Melissa had given you. When you got the door open, you took three steps at a time up to Scott's room and burst through his door.

Scott jumped and fell off his bed. He laid there for a bit, before finally getting up to see who had disrupted his peacefulness. You were standing above him, arms crossed and foot tapping. "Oh." Scott mumbled.

"C'mon Scott. Lets get you in bed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles: Stiles had called you at about four in the morning. His voice sounded stuffy and you could hear him struggling to get his words out. "(Y/n)?" His voice was small and weak. "Can you come over?"

"Im on my way. I'll be there in five." You said as you hung up the phone and began putting your shoes on. You grabbed your car keys, wrote a quick note to your parents explaining where you were going and left. You sped to Stiles's house and unlocked the door.

You walked to Stiles's room so you didn't annoy Papa Stilinski, if he was home.

"Stiles?" Your voice was soft as you opened the door to his room. Stiles laid in bed, pale and shivering. "Oh, babe." You mumbled. He reached his arms up, signaling he wanted a hug from you. You walked forward, ignoring his raised arms. You put a hand to his forehead and cringed. "You feel like Hell fire."

Stiles nodded. "I feel Im engulfed in Hell fire, but also like I'm submerged in ice water." You ripped the blankets from off your boyfriend.

"You need to take a lukewarm shower or bath." You stated, attempting to drag Stiles off his bed.

"Will you bathe with me?"

"Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek: Derek lived alone, so you were obviously the first person he called when he was sick. He didn't like it when you took care of him, but he knew he would continue to do stupid things that would make him worse. So here you were.

"Derek, sit down." You said. He had stood from his bed, crossing his arms stubbornly after you had told him he needed to take the bitter liquid better known as medicine.

"No."

"Derek, I swear to God. Sit down right now or Im never going to hug you or kiss you ever again." You said, your voice stern. Derek paused then sat, his arms still crossed. "Thank you."

"I don't want it." He said, his voice sounding small and cute, yet also husky.

"Too bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac: Isaac had texted you asking if you would come over. You, of course, said yes. And when you got to his house, Scott opened the door.

"Oh, (y/n)." Scott's tone voiced clear surprise. "Why are you here?"

"Isaac asked if I'd come over." You stated, pushing past him.

"Oh, no, yeah. Come on in..." You heard Scott mumble as you reached the stairs.

When you got to Isaac's room, you slammed the door open. Isaac slowly turned to see you in his door way and you could see a faint and cute smile on his face.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed, sitting up quickly. He cringed and grabbed his head. You rushed forward and gently laid him back down.

"Hey, babe, calm down. Nurse (y/n) is here to take care of you." You giggled and kissed his forehead.

Isaac paused for a couple of seconds. "You wouldnt happen to have brought a sexy nurse costume with you?" Isaac asked in a small voice.

"Shut the hell up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison: You and Alison were outside. It was raining and it was also about two in the morning. The temperature had dropped almost 15 degrees when it started raining, making it feel like you guys were being pelted with hail.

Alison sneezed the cutest little sneeze. "Oh, shoot." She mumbled, rubbing her red nose.

You stopped dancing around. "Are you okay?" You questioned, walking closer to her to feel her head. "Oh, Ali. Youre burning up."

"No, Im fine." She said, sniffling. She shivered and then attempted to hug herself.

"Im going to take you home." You said, grabbing her hand.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." Alison paused. "Fuck you."

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia: Lydia had showed up to your house, a comforter wrapped around her shoulders. She was paler than normal and she was shivering.

"Im sick." She stated.

You nodded. "I can see that." You opened the door wider and stepped aside. "Come on in."

She walked inside and flopped onto your couch. "Youre going to take care of me."

"Okay."

"Now come cuddle me."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this sucked, I felt bad about not updating for, like, a year. I was in Flagstaff with my dad and his girlfriends family abd there was no wifi so yeah.

So here it is, thank you for reading so yeah.

K bye