You're On Your Period

Scott: You had been moody all day. You had randomly started crying during lunch because Stiles wouldn't give you a few tater tots. All your female friends knew what was going on, but all the guys were clueless. When Scott had finally asked Lydia about it, she just chuckled and handed him some chocolate. 

And when Scott had brought you those chocolates, you burst into tears again and thanked him over and over again. He had hugged him and kissed him all over his face. Scott was a hot mess at this point. 

"Um... (y/n)?" He pushed you away slightly. "Whats going on?" Scott asked in the sweetest tone he could muster.

"Its just... Im just.. Im just on my period." You stated. "You know, Satan's Waterfall?" 

Scott's eyes widened and he nodded. "Oh."

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles: You were really angry. When anybody asked you a question, you would snap at them. At one point, when Stiles had asked what was wrong and if there was anything he could do to help, you yelled at him. By the end of your screaming session, Stiles had figured you had broken up with him.

The next day, you were sweeter,  though still on your period (you had a lot of mood swings.) When Stiles avoided you all day and refused to look you in the eye, you got scared. So you confronted him about it at the end of the day.

You shyly approached him. "Stiles?" You voice came out small and timid, unlike you.

He turned and stared at you for a couple of minutes before replying. "Why are you talking to me? I thought we broke up."

"What?" You questioned, tears welling in your eyes. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, I mean, the way you yelled at me yesterday." Stiles replied in a 'duh' tone. 

"I'd never break up with you!" You exclaimed, tackling him in a hug and kissing him passionately.

He pulled away and smiled. "Okay then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek: Derek knew how to deal with periods. He was the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.He bought you all the essentials, pads and or tampons, candy, chips, ice cream. He even watched cheesy romance movies with you.

"I love you, Derek." You smiled up at his face. You were cuddling currently on his couch. "You're adorable." You said.

He looked down and grinned. "You're adorable." 

"No, you."

"No, its definitely you." Derek said. He kissed your forehead before turning back to the TV screen. "And I love you, too."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac: Isaac wasn't exactly sure what he had to do for you when you were on your period. He knew he had to buy you whatever you asked for but he had no clue what to do when you went through mood swings. One moment you'd be crying over a pizza roll that fell on the floor and the next you'd be so mad, you'd break a plate.

So Isaac just stayed out of your way. Of course he'd cuddle you and such but he never spoke unless spoken to. He was scared he'd say something to make you cry. 

"Hey, Isaac?" He heard you call from the other room. He stood from where he was sitting to walk to your bedroom.

"Yeah?" He asked in a small and soothing tone.

"Do you love me?"

"More than you'll ever know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison: Yours and Alison's menstruation cycles were the same. So you both always made a point to avoid each other. Lydia had noticed this, thinking you were in a fight or something. So Lydia being Lydia, she locked the two of you in a room together.

The day was spent fighting. You were screaming at each other over stupid things such as who loved who more and whether cats were cuter than dogs. Lydia spent the entire day listening to the two of you fighting. 

Eventually, after you both quieted down, she unlocked the door. And in the middle of the room you were locked in was you and Alison, sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Lydia just had to snap a picture and post it on every and all social media.

Lets just say there was more screaming the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia: When you were on your period, it was like Lydia could read your mind. She knew exactly what you wanted and exactly when you wanted it. Lydia also knew what to say. It was magic.

When ever you whined about something stupid such as a TV show, she knew to listen and make appropriate comments such as "oh, Im sorry," or "that sucks, babe." It made you love her more than you already did, if that was even possible.

"Lydia?" You turned to her.

She turned to look at you, a questioning look on her face. "What is it, babe?"

"I was just wondering why you're so perfect."

"Genes, I suppose." She replied, a cute smile on her perfect face.

You giggled. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well would you look at that. I updated. 

Sorry this sucks, it's like 11 as I'm writing this and normally I go to bed at around eight or nine. Oops. Oh well.

Anyway, thanks to the hundred something reads this shitty book of preferences gets. I love each and every one of you precious cinnamon rolls.

K bye