𝐎𝐎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

   ZIGGY JOHNSON HAD always believed the worst in people

   ZIGGY JOHNSON HAD always believed the worst in people. Why? It's because of his parents. His parents don't give a living shit about him. They've always preferred his twin sister Mabel over him. He's always so misunderstood. The only time they act like they care it's when they need something.

    Ziggy's relationship with Mabel was good. She's the only person that actually cares about him and doesn't treat him like a doormat. Mabel does act like his older sister even though he is 7 minutes older than her.

   Ziggy had just finished his project for school. He thought about to getting something to eat. So he left his room and entered the kitchen. Mabel and their mom, Rebekah, was in the kitchen as well.

   "Hey Ziggy." Mabel greeted as Ziggy smiled at her while opening the fridge.

   "Ziggy, we need you and Mabel to do something for us." Rebekah said as Ziggy groaned and rolled his eyes.

   "What do you want me to do now? Steal from my teachers? Hook up with a teacher? Rob a bank?" Ziggy said as Mabel started laughing. Rebekah gave her a glare as she stopped laughing.

   "Look, the bank robbery was a one time thing! And I was joking about you hooking up with a teacher!" Rebekah exclaimed as Ziggy rolled his eyes again.

   "What do you want mom?"

"Have you heard of Jake Sully?" She said, taking out some papers of some information about Jake.

"Yes because you always talk about him constantly." Ziggy said as Mabel laughed again. Ziggy took one of the papers and started to read it.

"Jake Sully, aka Toruk Makto. Married to Neytiri, 4 children. Seriously mom? Can't you just leave the guy alone? He has a family." Ziggy said as Mabel took one of the papers.

"Neytiri is beautiful." She admits as Rebekah scoffs.

"What does the Sully family have to do with us?" Ziggy asked, impatient.

"We need you guys to help us terminate them." She Said as both Ziggy and Mabel looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you fucking shitting me?" Ziggy cursed. Mabel stood up from her seat. "Yeah! What he said!"