𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

   ZIGGY COULDN'T BREATHE

ZIGGY COULDN'T BREATHE. He was witnessing a dead body. The body of Neteyam Sully. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He couldn't hold his tears in anymore. And especially since Mabel is bawling her eyes out as the Tsierya, Spider, and the Sully's went quiet.

"Neteyam.." Neytiri softly said as the helpless body didn't respond.

"No, no! No! Neteyam!" Neytiri exclaimed in a pain voice. She screamed in pain as Jake pulled her in for a hug. She whimpered as she hugged her dead son.

"Great mother no. No great mother." She cried out, squeezing her son. Ziggy squeezed his eyes shut, hoping it was a dream. But it wasn't.

"Oh my son! No!" Neytiri screamed. Tsireya cried softly as Mabel continue to ball her eyes out.

Ziggy rested his head on Lo'ak's shoulder, who was looking at his hands. They were covered with blood. A tear fell down Lo'ak's face.

Neytiri continued crying out. Quaritch was talking to Jake through their communicating thing on their neck.

"Where are your sisters?" Jake asked Lo'ak who looked up at his father. "Your sisters where are they?"

"I don't know." Lo'ak replied as he looked back down. Ziggy licked his lips as Tsireya spoke up.

"They're tied up on the ship. They're tied up on the ship."

"They're at the moon pool. At the well deck. Midships." Spider said as Jake looked confused as hell.

"What?"

"Come on, I'll show you." Spider said, grabbing Jake's hand. Jake went down to Neytiri as Ziggy went over to Mabel.

"Mabel.." Ziggy said softly as Mabel pushed him away from her.

"It's not your fault Mabel."

"I know. It's yours." Mabel said as Ziggy felt hurt. His own sister was blaming him for Neteyam's death.

Some time later, Neytiri got up and went to her Ikran. She got on.

"Dad, I want to go with you." Lo'ak said as Jake stared at his youngest and only son.