𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

   ZIGGY, LO'AK, KIRI, and Spider were walking to the laboratory

   ZIGGY, LO'AK, KIRI, and Spider were walking to the laboratory. Spider was ahead of them as Ziggy was behind. He probably should've told Mabel where he was going but he didn't want to disrupt her sleep.

   "Hey Spider." An avatar called out Spider, wacking him on his feet with a towel."

   "Your ass is mine." Spider said, pointing at the Avatar dude.

   "I'm right here." He said as the four kids continued walking. A woman scolds them as they're walking.

   "Avatars only, go around." Kiri begins to mock the woman as Ziggy have the woman an apologetic look.

   "Sorry." Lo'ak said as they get close to the laboratory. Lo'ak got ahead of the others as he jumped on top of the stairs. Lo'ak grabbed Ziggy's hand and helped him over.

   "Yeah, those blue stripes don't make you any bigger bro." Lo'ak said as both Ziggy and Kiri laughed.

   "Yeah but I could still kick your ass." Spider said as they enter the laboratory. Spider took off his mask. Ziggy slowly took off his mask and was relieved.

   "Thank goodness. I can finally breathe normally." Ziggy said as Spider shook his head. Lo'ak and Kiri took a small oxygen mask for themselves.

   "You know what sucks, is that you can breathe Earth air for hours and I can only breathe your air for like, 10 seconds.

   "Yeah monkey boy that really sucks. For you." Kiri said as they began play fighting.

   "Who is this?" Max asked, pointing at Ziggy. Ziggy smiled and reached his hand out.

   "Ziggy Johnson, nice to meet you." Max gracefully accepted his hand as they shook. Ziggy looked around the lab from where he was standing. It looked big.

   "Damn Ziggy, you almost look tall as Lo'ak and Kiri." Max said as Ziggy looked at the height between him and Lo'ak. Ziggy did look like he was at least 2-3 inches shorter than Lo'ak.

   Kiri and Spider were watching a video about a woman with short hair. Her name was Grace. Lo'ak and Ziggy came in and watched a second on the video.