𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

   BIRDS WERE CHIRPING, the wind was blowing

BIRDS WERE CHIRPING, the wind was blowing. The sun was shining in Ziggy's face. Ziggy slowly opened his eyes and realized that him and Lo'ak slept the night outside. Ziggy looked over and notices that Lo'ak was still asleep. He had his arm wrapped around Lo'ak's side. Lo'ak slowly woke up and turned around, facing Ziggy.

"Morning." Lo'ak greeted as Ziggy smiled tiredly. Ziggy rubbed Lo'ak's cheek as he blushed hard.

"How'd you sleep?" Ziggy asked as Lo'ak kissed Ziggy's hand.

"I've slept good for once." Lo'ak said smiling as Ziggy leaned in for a kiss.

Ziggy wished this could last forever. But he knew that it wasn't going to happen.

"What are you thinking about?" Lo'ak asked, sitting up. Ziggy sat up as well.

"A lot of stuff that I shouldn't be thinking about." Ziggy replied as Lo'ak took Ziggy's hand.

"Then don't." Lo'ak stated.

"It's kind of hard not to." Ziggy replied as he curled up into a ball. He hasn't let go of Lo'ak's hand.

"Zig—" Before he could finish his sentence, a screeching noise from the waters disturbed them. Lo'ak and Ziggy looked at each other then got up to follow the noise.

Ziggy's heart burned in pain as he sees Raheem with a pinger on its fin.

"Raheem!" Ziggy exclaimed as he went in the water with his clothes on.

"What happened?" Lo'ak said, entering the water as well.

"Help me!" Ziggy said as he tried to pull the pinger out. They finally got it out.

A big helicopter hovered above them. Ziggy knew what this was.

"Raheem, get out of here. Go!" Ziggy told him as Raheem hesitated to move.

"Raheem please!" He pleaded as Raheem swam away. Lo'ak took Ziggy's hand as they ran into the trees. A big explosion occurred as Lo'ak looked for Ziggy.