The Classroom

"Kaccan. Kacchan. Kacchan" Izuku said, poking the blonde boy sleeping against the wall.
               "No.." Izuku barely heard come from the red eyed boy, it sounded like a soft gush of wind. Nothing like the angry voice the blonde usually adopted. 

                 "Kacchan. Wake up." Izuku tried again, reached over and yanking softly on a tuft of blonde hair. He knew Kacchan had a tender head, even though he always acted tough, he truly was a lovable boy underneath all that pride.
               "Leave me alone..." the blonde groaned, waving a hand lazily through the air as if to swat a annoying fly.
                Izuku chuckled softly, he didn't get to see this side of Kacchan a lot. It was well hidden during school but would sometimes peek out whenever Izuku went over to see Auntie. But even then it was very rarely. Kacchan wasn't a 'feely' kinda guy.

             "Kacchan, you have to wake up" Izuku sighed, giving one more tug before getting to his feet.
             "If you won't get up willingly, I'll just force you then" he muttered, leaning over and smoothly wrapping his hands around both of Katsuki's small wrists. He'd always marveled at them, wanting to know how they always stayed so small and delicate even with all the training Kacchan did.
             With a firm yank, he pulled Kacchan to his unsteady feet. 
              "Nooo..." Kacchan mumbled, leaning heavily on Izuku. The grean haired boy chuckled and situated the blonde so he had a better hold on him. 
              "You didn't get up willingly, Kacchan. I had too" he whispered in the blonde's ear, smiling softly. 
               "I'm up... I'm up you darn nerd.." the blonde finally groaned, pushing himself away from the other boy. 
               "The door is still locked.. but I think I know a way to get out" Izuku said, watching as Kacchan made his way around the room, trying to wake himself up.
               "Well.. what is it?" the blonde sighed, running a hand across his face as he walked back over to the other boy. 
              "The vents, we can climb into them and make our way to another opening so we can slip out" Izuku said, pointing up at one just over their heads. 
              "That's.. actually a good idea.." Kacchan said, looking impressed. 
                    Izuku smiled. 
              "Oh shut up.. lets get to it" the blonde boy grumbled, shoving a desk into place just below the vent. 
              "You go first, Kacchan" Izuku said, forcing himself not to grin. 
                 "Alright"
              The angry pomeranian climbed onto the desk and hoisted himself up into the vent. Izuku watched and waited until he was safely inside and repeated the process. 
              "Lets head toward the cafeteria.." Izuku whispered just loud enough for the blonde to hear him. 
              "Fine." came the short reply. 
              They crawled their way through the vents in silence, Izuku behind Kacchan and the blonde leading them through the maze of metal walls.
              A little while later, they finally reached the cafeteria and managed to climb down without mishap.
             Nobody was in the room fortunately, otherwise they both would have some explaining to do. 
            "I'm so gonna kill the bastard that locked us in there in the first place..." Kacchan muttered, striding toward the double doors. Izuku followed behind mutely, his mind still on the journey through the vents and the fact his Kacchan was now talking freely with him. 
            "Well, night nerd. I'm heading to my dorm for a nap.. then I'm searching for that darn extra" Kacchan called over his shoulder as he left Izuku standing in the hall just outside his own dorm. 
          It didn't accure (A/N if I spelled that wrong lemme know!) to Izuku until he stutteringly made his way inside the dorm that Kacchan had walked him to his dorm. When his own dorm was just a few doors down from the cafeteria. 
            And he did it without so much as a complaint. 
             Izuku closed his eyes and smiled.