Cuddles

I could feel arms wrapped around me. Why the heck were arms wrapped around me? 
                          I groaned and turned around to find a mass of green hair pushed up against my shoulder. Deku? WHY THE ABSOLUTE HECK IS DEKU FREAKING MIDORIYA IN MY BED? 
                          I quickly pushed back only have have strong arms pull me back against that warm chest. Mmm.. it does feel good. 
                           Katsuki Bakugou. Pull yourself together man! You can't be acting this way with DEKU in your bed! I could.. just lay here a few minutes more though. 
                          My body made the decision for me. 
                           I let my childhood friend's arms wrap around me and hold me against his chest. Why I did this, I had no frickin clue. All I knew was that.. I was enjoying the warmth. 

                          *Time for evil time skippy >:) ) 

                            I slowly opened my eyes to find to green ones staring back at me. Oh for cripes sakes! "Deku. I will kill you if you keep scaring me like that" 
                            At hearing me speak, the Broccoli boy jumped before smiling happily. 
                            "Kacchan! Good morning!" 
                            Could I get away with murder even when I'm only a minor? 
                            Doubt it..
                             "Morning.." I yawned, closing my eyes again
                             "We have to get up now, Kacchan" The darn nerd said, shaking me to try and keep me awake. It was a trick from back when we were little. To bad it didn't work for him now. 
                             "Sucks to be you.." I mumbled, snuggling myself down on the nerds arm. 
                              "Kacchan! we have to get up! Our friends-" 
                              "Will deal without us" I interrupted, if he wanted to sleep with me and then have me get up to see our "friends" he was gonna have to be disappointed. Not that I didn't enjoy those extra's company, I just wanted to sleep. 
                             "Kacchan-"
                             "Shut up"
                              "But-" 
                              "Don't make me blow up your cute face" 
                               "..." 
                               Well that worked. I'd have to use that trick again sometimes. 
                                Yawning I cuddled closer to the darn nerds chest and slowly fell asleep again. 

A/N I am kinda getting bored with this Fanfiction.. But I will complete it for you guys! I'm just gonna make it a lot shorter then I originally planned!