Princess to WhOre

My eyes open up to the sound of alarm clock and I immediately regret waking up

My body feels heavy, like a dark cloud has settled inside of me and the weight of it is crushing my soul. My swollen eyes stare at the ceiling, trying to find a reason to get up and face him.

Dakota Black. A ruthless man and a friend of the devil.

A lonely tear leaks down from the corner of my eyes as memories of the cruel night flashes in front of me.

I can still feel my body frozen against his dominance, while he shattered my soul piece-by-piece, enjoying every second of his cruel actions as he beats me into submission. Turning me into his favorite whore.

I close my eyes and all I see is darkness inside of me. The blackness he forced into me, inch by inch, as he ripped me apart with a smile on his face.

I drag myself out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I could barely look at myself in the mirror. The person staring back at me is a shell of who I used to be.

Red eyes, swollen face, with a look of emptiness in my eyes. There is no light in my gaze, no glow on my face, just a deep sadness that seems to have taken up permanent residence in my soul.

As I stand under the shower, water dribbles down my sore muscles, but I feel nothing. It's as if the pain swimming inside my heart is immeasurably larger compare to the agony what my body is feeling.

Time feels slow as minutes stretch out into eternity. I stay still under the pouring water, hoping that it will somehow cleanse me of his sinful touch, the filthiness I feel within myself, but the water does nothing to wash away his dirty touch.

It just flows lifelessly off my skin and I am left feeling even more disgusting and pathetic than before.

Ryan took away my virginity, my first love, and now Dakota took away the remaining bits of virginity which was left in me. He even robbed me of my innocence, just like he snatched away my self-respect. Mercilessly.

There is nothing innocent left in me.

I am no more pure.

There is nothing untouched left within me to give to another person. Just a filthy, ruined body which has been repeatedly used and thrown again and again for a man's pleasure.

A whore. This is what I am.

This is what he made me into.

I thought I was bulletproof, unbreakable. But I couldn't save myself against his cruel blows. My will has been shattered completely, and is now lying on the ground, beside my dignity and pride.

He broke me. Like he promised.

Every ounce of my strength has surrendered and accepted defeat against his evil ways.