The Meme God

"Should I pack this Roadster up for you two?"

Suddenly I hear a playful voice and turn around to find the Meme God right in front of us, in all his shining glory and leather jacket, which kinda looks tight on him.

Oh my Elon-gated Musk-rat! It's him! It's him!

"Mr. Musk! Pleasure meeting you." Dakota quickly slips back into his businessman persona.

"Please, call me Elon. What were you so seriously discussing about?" Elon returns his greeting with interest blinking in his eyes.

"Nothing much. We were just admiring the unique design of your truck." Dakota smirks, trying to sound as professional as possible.

"Unique is certainly one word for it. Some say it looks like a toaster." The creator roasts his own creation.

I couldn't help but genuinely smile in return, feeling lucky to even smell the same Musky air as Elon himself.

Maybe if I step just a little bit closer to him, I can sniff what he smells lik-

"And this is Emara." Dakota upfront introduces me and I take a big gasp of air as the eyes of Meme Lord lands on me.

"Hello, I am Emara." I blurt with a mix of nerves and excitement in my voice. "The one who took that infamous interview of Mr. Black which practically set the media on fire. That was me!"

Dakota shots me his sharp-as-knife glare, a silent cannibal warning, while Elon just laughs out loud, taking in interest.

"Oh, that was you? Well then, maybe you should interview me next. I could use some of that explosive publicity for Cybertruck. It's been too quiet on that front."

"Really? I would love to interview you too." My eyes widen with excitement, while Dakota narrows his eyes at me, and I happily ignore his warning.

"Just make sure you mention its durability to survive a Zombie apocalypse. That's a key selling point." Elon jokes seriously.

"Also make sure you don't break any windows this time, Elon." Dakota comments in, his humour sharp as ever.

"Haha! That was a great way to break the internet, wasn't it?" Elon chuckles, recalling that embarrassing moment.

If I were him, I would have changed my name, flown to a remote island and launched a startup to sell coconuts. Yet, here he is, cracking jokes about it!

"Just say it was a scaring feature for Zombies." Dakota quips, making Elon laugh and pat him on the back in amusement.

"That's a great idea, but for your interview, we will make sure it's actually bulletproof.. and chaos-proof." Mr. Musk refers to me with a professional smile.

"Awesome! I also heard Cybertrucks come with a free Mars trip, or the rumours say so." I say half joking, to which Elon nods his head.

"I need to curb where these rumours are emerging from, but if the interview blows up, like your previous one.. I'll take you myself on the Mars." And winks at me.