Chapter 2: A Battle Of Fate

891 Words

Who do you think will win? Answer here before reading this chapter, also Akashic you already know who's gonna win so you don't get to answer (sry :<)

Also non of the images here are mine they belong to their owners.

Error POV:

Wi- 404 dashed forward and punched Fate in her stupid face pretty good and she got flung back, she caught herself quickly and launched several dark red strings that 404 teleported away from before he summoned his own strings and tried to slice her with them but she dodged backwards.

She held her hand out and fired some black orb I could tell by its aura alone had several curses on it, 404 dashed backwards with it before his eyes glowed and the orb also glowed before he used some type of advanced blue magic to fling the orb back at her, she dodged and fired several other orbs, 404 flew towards them dodging each one by one, felt like that Dragon Bell anime Killer told me about years ago.

404 teleported next to her and swung his strings which cut her slightly as she dodged backwards and threw a ray of black fire that hit 404 but didn't seem to affect him whatsoever. He responded by swing his strings but they began to speed up on their own before glowing and becoming lasers.

Fate got hit kinda bad in the face from the hit. She pulled at several strings, I could feel myself attached to a few but a large yellow light suddenly filled the place and I felt myself be free from her control.

I look over to see Are- Omni's third eye glowing yellow slightly.

Error: "How did you do that?" I asked.

He stared at me with his frown, before it became a bored look as he said.

Omni: "I'm omnipotent I get to do whatever the f### I want."

Mix: "Y'know he's got a point there."

We all teleported suddenly as 404 landed next to where we were with a shockwave. He stood up, and then punched the ground leaving a much stronger shockwave that damaged Fate slightly before he used his hand to fling himself off the ground and drop kicked her which sent her flying somewhere over the edge into the void.

Sure enough she flew back at him with a fury, and 2 extra arms with more curse orbs on them.

She released a huge barrage of the bullets to which 404 shielded himself using a blaster head, the head took no damage and for some reason he unsummoned it instead of using it. He threw strings in a straight line to her which became lasers and pierced her a bit.

Her eyes glowed red as she swung her hand, a large wave of darkness hit 404 all at once, I'm pretty sure nothing was left of him.

But as the dust and smoke cleared he stood there before some text appeared in front of him shifting numbers until it finally landed on a text...

-0.1

What.

404: "Huh, well your not only pitifully weak but also boring. How are you this bad with half my soul?"

F@t3: "HOW!?"

404: "Either way I must say, for a deity you lasted easily the best against a bare decimal point of my first forms power, you didn't get one shot."