Chapter 4: Mom Battle

767 words

He's gonna Boot the Noot.

Also I plan to add a Q&A book for all the other books, so stay tuned if you have a question for the broski's or me, or other me.

A distant "f### you!" can be heard.

____ POV: (aka you decide lol)

Noot-

Night: "STOP CALLING ME NOOT!"

No! Duck you!

Noot-

Night: "I SAI-

AND I SAID SILENCE!

Nut quic-

Night: "Nut? What the he-

Night quickly dashed at 404, opting to play dirty immediately and completely wrapping his goopy body around 404 in a form of trying to restrain him

Night quickly dashed at 404, opting to play dirty immediately and completely wrapping his goopy body around 404 in a form of trying to restrain him. 404 is way stronger but Nights negativity sticks on like glue.

Eventually 404 settled on shooting himself with 2 blasters, Night split off from him causing him to shoot himself. Alpha!Chara was about to attack but Alpha halted her, this was a mom battle, you don't mess with those.

404 angrily pulled at strings for getting tricked and tried to swipe at Night...

Night reached a tentacle into a portal and pulled out and threw a chair at 404, it broke on him and he rushed forward and punched Night but he entered a liquid state and wrapped around 404's arm, he looked down at his hand only for Night to make h...

Night reached a tentacle into a portal and pulled out and threw a chair at 404, it broke on him and he rushed forward and punched Night but he entered a liquid state and wrapped around 404's arm, he looked down at his hand only for Night to make him start punching himself.

A couple seconds later 404 finally spun himself like a helicopter and got the liquid octopus off. He turned to face him but dodged left avoiding a school bus.

404: "HA!-

He gets cut off by a slipper that sent him flying. He got up after landing and said

404: "Why are meme weapons so powerful now?"

Night: "Thats a fair quest-

He paused and looked up as 404 held a dog house over him with a face shadow but glowing eyes, he slams it down on Night and begins huffing and puffing.

Night: "Ya did it." He said next to him offering a fist bump.

404: "Yeah thanks." He said fist bumping him.

404: "Wait a min-

CLANG!

He falls over from a frying pan to the face.

He knows he can't beat him in power, so he's just tryna humiliate him...

Night stands over him ready to hit him again but 404 swung his hand up and the pan went flying, so Night grabbed his neck and started slapping him multiple times, eventually 404 pushes him off and to the ground, he held up a god ray in his hand then stops as the pan falls down and lands on his head with a force to go through.

Night lifts himself slightly and kicks 404 away before rushing to him and grabbing the pan handle and using it to slam him into the dirt. 404 elbows Night in the stomach then throws Night over him and rips off the pan on his neck.

The 2 get up and stare angrily at each other. Then begin to walk forward when the portal night came from finally had someone else come out of it.

Killer: "Can you stop slamming your tits together ladies? Jee-

He gets cut off by the 2 punching him so hard he flew through the entire castle without crashing it.

The 2 turn around to Error who jolts back slightly with a bunch of visible sweat.

404: "Well Error?"

Night: "Who's the better mom..?"

Error stood there nervously and thinking nervously for a few seconds before he slowly spurts out.

Error: "Joint... Cust..ody..?"

The 2 stopped they're glares and stood there for a moment thinking, then Night turned to 404 and held out his hand, 404 looked at his hand then back at him then, grabbed and shook it while looking at Error smiling.

Error: "Good." He said turning around.

Error: "Now tha-

He cut himself off and turned around to see them still holding hands smiling, barely missing them glaring like hell at each other the moment he turned his back.

Error turned back and they glared again, Error turned around again and they were back to smiling.

This went on once more before Error turned around, then leaned forward and yelled.

Error: "I KNEW IT!"

Through a portal he made infront of himself that was behind the 2, they panic fled two directions, 404 going through a door next to him and Night coming from the portal he came from.

Omni: "I...

I don't know I'v got nothing for you two."

Chara's head suddenly perked up.

A!Chara: "Does this mean we have a son now!?"

Killer suddenly peaked his head from around the corner of Night's portal.

Killer: "Yeah Night, is Error our child now?"

Night: "die..."

Yeah I'm ending it there.

I'v released a new book, its about Instanceverse which is my very own take of the alternate multiverse concept, its not technically a story but still check it out.

.