Chapter 6: Happy Tears

634 words

Quick explanation as to why I've not uploaded.

I'm empty, and I don't mean that in the emo dead way.

My brain has run dry on ideas. For context as I've mentioned multiple times my works tend to have major similarities to other things as references I thrive on making. However that comes with an issue, eventually stuff doesn't fit an idea.

When making original ideas theres the obvious thing of making new content for it, but I tend to work better with references so when I make original works like this, ToxicVerse, and Dust!Error plot, theres nothing to base it on besides unfitting stuff I'd have to meddle with to make work via changes.

And its probably a surprise to none, but the ut au fandom is kinda dying, we spent the au ideas in a burst and all that came after was dribbles with sometimes a falling apple. Considering I have 3 works of 12 that aren't related to UT... yeah that does a number.

And whilst I could remedy this with a series or a movie, I dislike emotional parts, and really dislike boring filler, my short attention span for things that contain alot of what I consider boring kinda causes loss of interest.

So, we're at a roadblock, either the industry upgrades, the fandom re-kicks, the people change, or I change, and being semi-lazy the latter I wait, but to no avail.

It's 2023 pretty much everything was thought of by now.

With the rant done lets get to the book

Chapter Start

Error: "LET GO OF ME YOU BEAST!"

404: "Noooooooo! Am proud of you for making your own magic and it being based loosely off my god ray." 🥹

Error: "I get that BUT STOP TRYNA BREAK MY SPINE!"

404: "Ok fine." He said as if a switch just flipped and he let me go real fast to the point I fell backwards.

404: "You good?" He asked.

Error: "Yes, your not."

404: "How come?"

I get up and state.

Error: "Cus that stunt made Night the favorite."

404 was now the one to fall over peter griffin style and shed a couple of tears.

Mix: "ssssssome god you are~"

404: "F### Off!"

Omni: "Hey, I have a question."

King: "What is it?"

Omni: "Uhm... If Fate's dead, wheres Ink's original soul?"

We all thought for a moment, Fate took the small piece of 404's old soul but that was it, where was the original?

404: "Is... This important?"

Omni: "Yea cus if he finds it and becomes his original self again he might keep his false hate to real hate and then we have an issue."

Alpha: "King how powerful was the soul you gave him?"

King: "it's not stronger then us gods, but it definitely exceeded Error, Ink, and Reaper as they were, like without 404's soul."

Error: "Actually where is that soul?"

...

Ink POV: (hold your thoughts, its not what you think)

Ink: f###ing change myself...

How?! Without a soul I'll forget, I mean I could steal one...

Ink: actually why haven't I done that? Not like the au's would notice or question it.

I waltz into an au, an Undertale timeline, behind classic and immediately rip his soul out from behind him, I walk back into a portal while he dusts.

Ink: "Alright let's try this."

...

Ink: too much hate...

It worked, but my hate for them is destroying it too fast... It won't last...

But...

BUT I REMEMBER!

I quickly wright down coordinates on my hand...

I woke up to the sound of knocking...

Dream: "I-Ink! I heard a soul get destroyed are you alright!?"

...

Ink: "I'm fine!" I yell.

Before noticing writing on my hand...

Ink: well...

Ink: One of those stars

Is my soul

.