CHAP 1. A PIPE TO SOMEWHERE SPECIAL

THIRD PERSON POV

☆~•❀•~☆

Y/N groaned as she reached under her pillow for her phone, the device vibrating on the mattress. Y/N had just moved back into her house in Brooklyn after spending a long holiday at boarding school with her cousins, since both her parents we're working she had stayed with them for a while until her parents work settled down.

She yanked her phone from her pillow, unfortunately in the process, almost dropping it. She swiped the alarm and debated weather to get up or just lie down until she got bored to death. Eventually she did make a decision and jumped out from under her covers and onto the cold wooden floor.

Making a reach for the closet, she pulled on some of her favourite clothes and ran downstairs to make herself breakfast.

Y/N lived alone, her parents worked most of the time so she usually had the whole house to herself, she had to admit she did quite like the quiet.

She didn't have a big job she just worked at at the local cinema, mainly taking orders and giving out tickets to films. Overall, her life was pretty quiet.

She reached into the cupboard and pulled out a bag of pink wafers and clusters cereal. She sat down and ate her food silently. When you live alone you tend to realize that you haven't spoken in a few weeks and find it hard to remember how. It had been two weeks since she moved back in, no one to speak to, no one to knock on their door, no one to make a phone call.

She didn't have any pets anymore and she dint live with any of her family, she had a little brother, sunny. He came around every weekend from her parents house to stay the nights. She stared at the cereal and scrunched up her face,

"Uh." She slowly made a noise, trying to regain her communication skills.
Having done that, she decided to take a walk to experience the outside world for once in two weeks.

She took a final bite out of her wafer and jumped off the seat, grabbing a jumper and her phone. She swung open the front door and squinted, being greeted by the sun shining directly at her eyes. She put her head down a bit to try avoid burning her eyes.

She walked around the park for a bit but found it to be quite surprisingly boring, there was nothing to do except walk, and Brooklyn wasn't exactly an amazing beautiful city it was just... Brooklyn. Well at least the streets anyway, they did have some pretty parks but who was she to judge, she hadn't even seen the streets for two weeks.

She stepped along the  concrete path trying to avoid cracks in the pavement, habit, she was about to take another step when a man shoved into her, causing her phone to fly out of her hands and roll around the pavement.

'"ah, sorry." She quickly apologized to the man, who kept on walking, and chased after her phone.

"No no no no no no!" She watched it fall down a drain in the side of the road. You have got to be kidding me.

She stuck her hand down one of the gaps and tried to reach it but obviously she couldn't it's a fricking sewer.

She went up to the drain and looked around to see if anyone was watching, at this moment she was just focused on getting her phone back, so she thought the best idea to retrieve it would be to go down and get it herself.

She aggressively pulled the cover off to reveal the sewer below. "I swear to God if I find pennywise down here I'm actually going to scream." She lowered herself down and clung onto the ladder, slowly repositioning the cover to the tunnels.

She climbed down the ladder and jumped onto the floor of the dark space.
Okay, so, gross.

She looked for her phone for a while before spotting a rat and suddenly speeding up her pace. Eventually she spotted her phone had fallen down a larger, much taller and wider space, how did that even happen?