CHAP 2. A NEW KINGDOM IS UNLOCKED

A/N - I WILL ADD Y/NS POINT OF VIEW SOON!! IM JUST VERY USED TO WRITING IN THIRD PERSON NOW AND FORGOT THAT I WAS DOING IT AUTOMATICLY LMAO

THIRD PERSON POV

☆~•❀~•☆

"Oh, You said something about being lost. Maybe I can help." She offered, making Y/N sigh in relief. "Afterall, i do know my kingdom like the back of my head."

a bit confused about the twisted saying, she continued to try and explain. "Yes, I fell down a pipe and now Im here, I'm not quite sure how.. it probably sounds kind of strange now I'm saying it out load, not that it didn't sound strange before but now it sounds stranger you know?" She rambles clumsily.

"No, it's actually pretty common to travel by warp pipes around here. I have a friend who uses them all the time." She explains, now moving away from her hair and inspecting her clothing.

She laughs nervously again before taking this information in,

"Am I in another universe?" She asks,

"What makes you think that?" She says rather calmly.

"Well, I've never seen any of those weird creatures before and when I went into the pipe there was loads of rainbow colours and floating things. It's kind of hard to explain.." I try my best to describe the experience,

"Well, I suppose it could be possible. There's a lot of universes out there. I have two friends that came to this universe through a pipe by accident." She considers the idea, "I know, my cousin can help you with this! She's much better at these things than me." She chuckles.

Y/N nods, "okay, well how do I find her, I don't exactly know where I am."

"You can use a pipe of course." She states it like it was obvious, however Y/Ns mind was completely blank.

"What, like I have to travel through the green things?"

She laughs again, "yep! Look, I have one I used to visit peach, but sometimes it stops working." She drags Y/N over to big pink pipe that she labelled 'Peach.' " I painted it!" She told her excitedly.

"Does that effect the transportation.?" She asks cautiously.

"Hm, I'm not sure. I only had it done last month, we don't visit each other so often anymore." She wonders, "well I guess we'll find out!" She joyfully pushes me towards the bottom of the pipe that is coming out of the ceiling.

"Wait! uh, I don't know daisy, it might be dangerous if no one has tried it yet." She tries to reason with the princess before something went horribly wrong.

"Come on, it's just a bit of pink paint. Peach will love it when she visits!" She pushes me further towards it,

"You never know." she mumbles before feeling herself being pulled by the force of the pipe.
"H-Hey-" she stutters nervously but get cut of with a yelp as she gets sucked into the pipe.

"Good luck!" she hears Daisy call out faintly. I'll need it.

☆~•❀~•☆

Suddenly feeling dizzy all over again, Y/N slid out of the pipe. She honestly just felt like lying there face flat until she dropped dead, but hey, the music changed! Never mind, it was even WORSE now. She groaned and got up, it felt much cooler and there was no sand anymore. Instead there were- mushrooms..?

She looked around confused, but she was just- oh forget it she was in a different universe for Trisha's sake. Thankfully  It looked a little less endless than the desert place, or 'kingdom' as the Princess had described it, so she was relived she wouldn't have to walk that far to get to whoever she needed to go. Now that she thought about it, WHERE WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO BE GOING? she was completely lost.