Chapter 11

(T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V)

It was a beautiful morning in Boston, Massachusetts, and all was calm. The synced up alarms of Elena and Caroline went off, rousing Caroline, Trevor and Jack. Elena didn't even move, causing Jack to shake her.

"Lains, you gotta move." Jack whispered, shaking her awake.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled back, rolling away from him.

"Dude, Operation Bed Swap isn't over yet. Care and Z are counting on us. Let's move." He repeated, shaking her again. This time he was more successful and she sat up slowly, running her hands through her hair.

"I'll go check the hallway, text the lovebirds." She delegated the task to him as she trudged across the room to check out the coast.

Next door, the lovebirds in question had just woken up.

"This is probably my favorite roadie yet." Trevor yawned, tracing up and down Caroline's arm as she opened her eyes.

"And why is that?" She responded, readjusting her position in his arms.

"This hotel room has the best view." He teased, looking down at his girlfriend with an unmistakable smirk on his lips. His comment beckoned a smile from Caroline and she nudged him with her shoulder.

"Yeah, Boston is a beautiful city." She laughed and feeding into his idiocy.

"Not as beautiful as you." This brought a real blush to her face and their lips together, the perfect way to start the day. The only thing that could pull them apart was the buzzing of their phones on the nightstand.

New Message from Scooby Squad

Jack

Are you guys being gross or are you ready for this?

Trevor

We're being gross fuck off

Caroline

we're not being gross and is it clear?

Jack

Elena is checking, get ready to move

"Unfortunately I think our time is up." Caroline sighed and pulled herself off of the bed, Trevor following closely behind her.

"This is fucking stupid." He whined.

"You have morning conditioning and a game, I'll see you in between for lunch and then it's part two tonight." Caroline reasoned, continuing her walk towards the door.

"Not enough." Trevor stated simply and pressing his lips to hers.

"Okay, okay, coast is seemingly clear. I'll see you in a bit." She pecked his lips one more time and reached for the door, but heard the voice of Elena in the hallway.

"Johnny? What the fuck are you doing up?" Elena said as nonchalantly as she could manage, panic setting in.

"I grabbed coffee for you two, Jack, Z, Turcs and Cole." He said, and Caroline immediately went into panic.

"What do we do?" She asked Trevor with horror in her eyes, which he reciprocated.

"Nothing. We just shut the fuck up and do nothing." He whispered, snapping the dead bolt on the door.

"Beecher coming through!" Cole's morning voice rang through the hallway as he opened his hotel door too. "Turcs, Starbucks. Let's move."

"Okay let me hand these first ones out. Lains, Jack Cole, Turcs." Johnny distributed the drinks before turning back to Elena. "Where's Care? I got her the chai shit she likes."