The Wand and The Weird - Brooms

One chaotic evening at the Wand and the Weird tavern, Sparklegrip, the bartender, decided to give her magical brooms a little extra pep. She waved her wand and cast the "spring clean" spell that she hoped would make the brooms more efficient. Little did she know that her spell would have some unforeseen consequences.

As the tavern filled with patrons eager for a night of laughter and camaraderie, the enchanted brooms suddenly sprang to life. They began sweeping and scrubbing with unprecedented fervor, their bristles whirring like a hurricane.

Initially amused by the brooms' zeal, the patrons soon dodged the frenetic cleaning tools. Laughter erupted as the brooms chased patrons around the tavern, determined to clean every nook and cranny, regardless of any obstacles or whether it was floor or patron.

Thoric, the dwarf, attempting to enjoy his ale, was whisked into the air by a particularly zealous broom. "By the god's shaggy beard, get me down!" He screamed out in frustration.

At the same time, Elandriel the elf narrowly dodged a scrub brush intent on polishing his pointy ears. "My ears are clean, damn you!" He shouted at the brush.

The tavern erupted into a game of magical broom tag, the patrons laughing and ducking as they tried to avoid the relentless cleaning frenzy. The less drunk patrons would shout "tag" as they tapped the brooms which chased after them. Even Sparklegrip couldn't help but chuckle at the pandemonium her spell had unleashed.

Once the tavern looked clean and tidy, Sparklegrip decided it was time to bring the chaos under control. She waved her wand again, casting a spell to calm the overzealous brooms. They slowed to a gentle sweep, returning to their corners as if nothing unusual had occurred.

The patrons laughed, and a few booed. But the fun was over, and they all settled down to do what they came to do, drink.

Sparklegrip raised her glass and addressed the tavern, "Thank you, my friends, for sharing this wildly entertaining evening with us. Let us toast to the magic of laughter and the joy it brings, even in the most unexpected circumstances!"

The patrons cheered and clinked their glasses, laughter, and camaraderie filling the air. Once again, the Wand and the Weird tavern had become a home for tales and adventures. Even the most chaotic moments could unite people to celebrate magic and mirth.

Like, share, and follow. Check my bio for more goodies.

#wandandtheweirdtales #TavernTales

#Fiction

#Serial

#DND #dungeonsanddragons #fantasy #writingcommunity