Moving in

Ty's P.O.V

I looked back at June and Justin as they got smaller and smaller until they were gone. I plugged my ear buds into my iPod and turned the music on, the song Pompeii  filled my ears as I drifted asleep.

"Honey, wake up", my mom shook me awake

" What", I said sitting up

"We're here", she smiled

I got out of the van and saw the moving guys put are boxes in different piles. I slid my iPod in my pocket and grabbed a box. By this time Missing You came on. I walked in the house and looked around. As I walked in, to my right was the dining room followed by the kitchen, to the left was the mudroom and right in front of me were the stairs going up to the bedrooms. I walked up the spirally staircase and went to the last room on the right and opened it up. It has a big window with a large ledge, the forest to the left of the window , my own bathroom, a walk-in closet, but what really got my attention was the walls. They were plain white, boring.

" Well I'll fix this right now", I mumbled and opened the box labeled 'TYLERS ART BOX', and got the paint cans out.

I put my gloves on and opened the neon blue, orange, green, purple, black, yellow, and red. I scooped some of the blue paint in my hand and splatered it on the wall. I did this to the bathroom and the closet and every wall until it was full, but I left some white spots to keep original. I smiled as I finished and put the stuff away back in the box and put it in the closet and brought the rest of the stuff up and arranged my room.

I look out my window and to my surprise faces someone's window...a boy's window. Of course, he had to be toweling his hair dry while having sweatpants on, (can't he shut his drapes!), but those muscles, yum! And of course he looked at me and smirked and stupid me HAD to blush and lock the window and shut the blinds. I mean our roofs are literally 2 feet away he could practically jump on my roof and climb in the window!

"Moving in is great", I mumble

*Not edited

Picture of Ty(ler) to right or top →↑

Sorry so short :-(