29: Loss & Confusion

The next morning...

As Jimin's arm was still wrapped around me from behind in a spooning position, I all of a sudden jolted awake to excruciating pains in my lower stomach. Grabbing my stomach, I reached over and tapped my phone to see 4:27 am. Thinking it was just a stomach cramp from something I ate, I tried to lay my head back down...until another cramp jolted through my lower stomach.

My thoughts started scrambling to the worst as the cramps wouldn't go away. It was worse than period cramps; something I've never felt before.

Trying not to wake up Jimin, I gently slid out of his grasp and walked into the bathroom. I decided to sit on the toilet, doubled over in pain. I peed a little but looked down between my legs to see my worst nightmare.

Blood.

I instantly gasped in terror as tears automatically started falling from my eyes. I was freaking out and didn't know what to do. There's no way, this couldn't be happening. Suddenly, I felt a clump of blood fall into the toilet, making my heart race at an abnormal pace.

I felt like I was gonna have a panic attack, I couldn't control myself...or my tears. I just started crying loudly, I couldn't help it. I had a feeling what this meant and my heart shattered into pieces.

As I was practically whaling, Jimin frantically came running into the bathroom. "Baby, what's wrong? Wh-what-" he whispers, crouching down right next to the toilet.

"Jimin," I whimper, tears still streaming down my face.

"Tell me, sweetheart. A-Are you okay?" he asks in worry, sensing something is off.

"Th-there's-th-" I tried to get out, but I was shaking.

He knew something was wrong, I could tell by the look in his eyes. He licked his dry plump lips and swallowed, trying to think of the right thing to say in this moment. It's like he knew what I knew, we didn't even have to communicate.

"It's okay, kitten. Take your time, just tell me when you can. Take deep breaths, baby," he coos, rubbing my thigh back and forth.

I tried to wipe some tears, but they wouldn't stop. I could feel more blood dropping in the toilet, almost like I had started my period, but more. He just sat there staring into my eyes with empathy, waiting for me to speak up. Not to mention, I was still nude from last night's festivities. 

Maybe we went too hard, maybe that was it.

"T-There's bl-blood, Jimin," I whimper, trying to take deep breaths like he said.

"What?" he asks hastily, shaking his head.

"Really bad cramps woke me out of my sleep, I went to pee, and tons of blood started coming out," I managed to get out, swallowing as my mouth was beyond dry.