35: Deep Conversations & Sexual Tension

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Jimin put his boxers back on in a rush, grabbed his phone, and answered the call as he headed out onto our balcony, slamming the door shut so I couldn't hear his conversation. I didn't know what to do, my thoughts were everywhere.

Why was Aiden calling him, let alone, late at night? I had a gut feeling it was about the restraining orders, but I wouldn't know for sure until Jimin came back inside.

To not make him mad that I was eavesdropping, I decided taking a shower would be best, considering I had some of him dripping down my thighs at this point. Grabbing my pajamas off of the dresser, I headed into the bathroom and started the shower, letting it warm up after shutting the door.

I brushed my teeth before hopping in and letting the hot water cover my aching body. After I washed my face, I was putting body wash on my loofa...before the bathroom door flew open, making me drop the body wash bottle on the tile floor.

"You will not be leaving this penthouse anytime soon, do hear me?" Jimin commands huskily, his chest rising up and down heavily.

"O-Okay...W-What happened? What did he say?" I responded shakily as I picked up the bottle and placed it back on the shelf.

He immediately took his underwear off and opened the glass door to get in with me. He instantly took the loofa out of my hand and started to wash me, cascading it over my arms, decolletage, and downward.

"He's fucking pissed about the restraining order. Claims he doesn't understand why. I fucking lit him up; told him I would fucking kill him if he comes near us...especially you," he retorts, twitching his jaw in stress.

I could tell he was beyond stressed and worried about all of this. I knew getting the restraining orders would just piss them off more. And it seemed like Jewel was Aiden's little price possession...or hoe. Either way, she didn't like us; I knew that for a fact.

"Jimin, you shouldn't get involved in all of that...it's dangerous," I whisper, my eyes following the loofa that he was softly dragging around my body.

"A lot of things are dangerous in my life, baby girl, but it's my job to protect you," he hisses, pulling the loofa away.

"You wouldn't have to worry about shit like this if you never met me," I mumble, tucking in my bottom lip and looking at the wall.

"...What did you just say?" he asks shakily, sticking his tongue to the side of his mouth.

"You heard me," I murmur, snatching the loofa from him to start washing my intimates and legs, causing him to snatch it back.

"I'll clean that, it's my seed," he growls, squatting down and rubbing the loofa all around my inner thighs and in between my folds.