Olympians

Over the next two days Zoe rested in the bed only getting up to take a walk out on the balcony. She loved looking out and seeing Asgard in real life it was most breathtaking then she could ever imagine it was beyond what words could describe. Zoe sat down on the bench that had been put out for her, she adjusted her skirts of the gown her mother had given her that morning it was Grecian style dress that curved around her body it was a purplish-blue and had golden accents including the owl in front of lightening bolt medallions that rested right below her shoulders. When she walked it flowing behind her sometimes making her trip if she didn't have Athena there she would have fallen a couple of times. Athena sat down next to her helping her with the gown, her mother's gown was a darker purple with the same golden accents. "Mom, are you sure this a good idea, I mean two of them wanted me dead when I was baby, now that I have grown and have some control of my powers..." Zoe started but Athena stopped her "It will be fine, my father has declared that no harm shall come to you and other Olympians wouldn't dare go against Zeus" replied Athena. Zoe nodded but still felt uneasy she couldn't shake the feeling that one of the other Olympians might try something.

Zoe need a moment "Mom can you give me a minute, I know I can't be alone so please send Bucky or Thor out" she asked in hushed tone. Athena just nodded and got up from the bench to call for one of the maids to fetch Bucky. With in moments he was out on the balcony his eyes were on her in seconds and he walked quicky to her but Athena stopped him "Just watch her please, she nervous and I think having you near will calm her" said Athena with a small smile. Bucky just nods and Athena walks back into the bedchamber. Bucky watches Zoe as she is looking out her gown curves around her body perfectly and her hair which was done half up with braids warped around with small white flowers and golden laurel leaf head band and the other half cascading down in lose ringlets. She was breath taking he moved slowly to her the pull was to strong to keep back. As he got closer he noticed she was breathing rapidly, Bucky knew what was happening and rushed to her side. "Zoe" he whispered, she looked up with wide panicked eyes and she started to shake "Bucky I can't ...face them " she cried in response. Bucky moved to the seat next to her "Angel I am here" he replied taking her trembling hands in his. Bucky trace his thumb on the back of her hand, the movement seem to pull Zoe back and she looked into his steel blue eyes "Zoe you need to breath please" Bucky plead.

The sky darken with storm clouds, Bucky looked and up without thinking he moved his hands to her face making her looking directly in his eyes. "Zoe, breathe with me" he said firmly as he slowly took a breath in and let a big breath out soon Zoe was following him but he could tell in wasn't enough. He took her hand with his metal one and guided it to his heart. "Zoe, Angel do you feel that do you feel my heart beating" he asked. Zoe looked down where their hands were on his chest, she could feel they slightly fast but undoubtedly beating heart within him she gave a slight nod. "Good, now look at me" he said, Zoe looked up and into his eyes with the ocean glaze staring back her. "Don't say you can't because you can do anything, I know this because this heart... my heart is beating because of you...I am alive... I am here because of you" he whispered as he pressed their hands firmly against his chest. With the steadiness of his heartbeat and calmness in his eyes her breathing became even and she was able to calm down. The sky cleared and the sun shone brightly. Zoe realized how close the were and slowly pulled away. Bucky sighed but just smiled at her, Zoe stood up and smiled back down at him "Thank you Bucky I really need that" She said biting her lip. Bucky only nodded "Of course Doll" he replied back.

Someone cleared their throat Bucky and Zoe turn to Frigga "Lady Zoe and Sir Bucky the Olympians have arrived, and are asking for Lady Zoe to join them" she said softly. Bucky stood and grabbed Zoe's hand  "I will be your side" he whispered as they followed Frigga.

They were outside the Throne room when they meet up with Thor and Athena. Athena rushed to Zoe and started to adjust her gown. Then she stood up adjusting herself then look at everyone "Please let don't speak unless directly spoken to it will mostly be in Greek so I will translate by sending it to your minds so it will sound like English" said Athena. Zoe and Bucky nodded in acknowledgment.