Complete

4 yrs later

There was a loud crash and the screaming which made Zoe look up from her book Zoe sighed and set her book Mafioso Secrets down. Soon her three year old son came running to the room screaming "Grant Howard Roger-Barnes why are you screaming" asked Zoe. Her blonde son looked up at her with his big chocolate brown eyes so much like hers "Aneli is chasing me with lightening" he replied gasping for air. Zoe rolled her eyes "Aneli Jamie Roger-Barnes get in here now" yelled Zoe. Zoe heard some grumbling "Tattle-tale" grumbled her 3 yr old daughter. "Aneli get in here now" snapped Zoe soon a curly dark haired little girl peaked her head around the corner of the door of the living room with big blue eyes so much like her father's so blue they took her breath away. "Aneli please tell me why you were chasing Grant with lightening balls?" asked Zoe frowning at her daughter.

The three year old gave a dirty look at her brother "We were playing gods and he wouldn't worship me so I was only trying smite him" said Aneli in matter of fact tone. Zoe had to cover her mouth to hide her smile. "Aneli where did you learn that?" asked Zoe with an raised eyebrow. Aneli looked up at her "Papou Zeus taught me he told me that you smite disobeying people with lightening " answered Aneli with a huge grin form a ball in her hand with silver colored lightening. "Aneli what have I told you about Papou Zeus and Lightening" said Zoe firmly. Aneli looked down "Then looked over at her twin brother "Sorry Grant for trying to smite you...with lightening" said Aneli. Grant who was standing next to Zoe just nodded "It's okay Aneli next time we can both be gods and smite people with lightening like Papou and Uncle Thor " answered Grant. Zoe groaned and looked at her twins "No Lightening and definitely no smiting you two" said Zoe firmly the twins just frown but nod. Just then J.A.R.V.I.S comes over head "Zoe, Mrs. Banner is wondering if the twins would like to have a sleepover with Miss. Yelena and little Melina?" asked the A.I. Zoe groans as the twins shot in excitement the twins love to play with Nat and Bruce's adopted daughter Melina who was only three months old younger then them.Nat and Bruce had found the little girl in the red room when the Avengers had taken down the red room. They also had found Nat's sister Yelena and she had moved in with the Avengers but get the three kids around Yelena and havoc is sure to happen. 

She looks down at her children with their eyes just pleading "Please mommy please can we sleepover with Melina and Lena" asked Aneli her blue eyes were gleaming with hope. "Yes, mommy please can we have one?" asked Grant. Zoe just sighed the twins would be terrors tomorrow but it would give her, Bucky and Steve a chance to be alone. "Yes, but you two must listen to Auntie Nat and Uncle Bruce  and do what they ask you to do" replied Zoe. "YAY!" yelled the twins at the same time. "Let's go pack your stuff" said Zoe guiding the twins to their rooms.

Zoe was light candles at the table when she heard the door open and someone calling her "Angel, where are you?" asked Bucky coming into the dining room to see the table and Zoe in a flowery purple halter top dress

"Damn Angel you're stunning but what's all this for?" he asks. Zoe just smiles and kisses him "I want to have a nice evening with the men I love" replies Zoe. Steve walks in to see Zoe "I take it the kids are being watched by someone please tell me it's not Tony?" asked Steve with a slight frown. Zoe just rolls her eyes "My brother is forbidden from ever watching them after the last time" replies Zoe with a shudder. Tony had made the kids their own suits and then Aneli had decided to modify hers to chase poor Peter in his Spider-Man suit and causing much chaos down town New York.

Steve just chuckled "So Nat and Bruce have them right?" he asked kissing her. Zoe nods and Bucky smirks " So that means we don't have to be quiet tonight do we?" he asks getting behind her and kissing her shoulder blades. "Yes dinner first I am starving" said Zoe going to sit down. "Well you are eating for three again" said Steve proudly Zoe shakes her head "Yeah I know, damn super sperm" said Zoe annoyed but she rubbed her belly. "Speaking of the babies I was thinking of names "I like Sarah Athena after our mothers Steve and Rebecca Natasha after your sister and my best friend Bucky but if you have any ideas let me know" said Zoe. Both men stopped looked down at her belly. Bucky went into a grin "We're having another girl Angel?" asked Bucky. Zoe nodded and patted her belly Bucky got down on his knees "Hello little Angels I am so excited to be your daddy" he said kissing her belly. Zoe smiled at Bucky then looked up at Steve who was crying "It's a girl this time....?" he asked softly with a smile. Zoe nodded he walked over slowly to her and just like Bucky he got on his knees "Oh my sweet little girls I promise you papa will love you so much and no matter what I will be there for and all your siblings and no boy will ever be good enough for you" he whispered. Zoe just laughed and ran her fingers through his hair "Oh Steve you're so going to be a pushover with these two girls just you are with Aneli" said Zoe. Steve just smiled as he looked up at her and then kissed her belly. "You know Steve any of our daughters could like girls and Grant could like boys" said Zoe. Steve just shrugged "Just as long as our children are happy, healthy and loved is all I care about" said Steve. Bucky nodded in agreement "I mean look at us we aren't exactly conventional but we are happy and love each other and our family and that's all that matters in the end" said Bucky.

Zoe laid there in bed thinking of how lucky she was she had risen above the challenges that life had thrown at her. She had friends that were deep, true and were always there for her. Her family was crazy but she was part of them and she loved them dearly. Her two children were the light of her life Aneli who was so bright, bold and strong. Grant who was kind and had such a big heart. The babies moved kicking her it made her gasp she couldn't wait to know these two special little girls. And then there was Bucky and Steve who were so amazing and had shown her what love truly was. She couldn't imagine life without either of them.
Her life was no longer broken in reality it was finally complete.

The End.

Author's note
I can't believe this story has come to an end. Zoe story has been such a joy to write and I hope you have enjoyed reading it. I have new stories to come!
Love you all
Kate