𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝐈𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

MADISONVolume will be down for my sanity | with heart rate monitor! (EN) Ilaya Liwayway NIJISANJI PH

---

STREAM STARTS!

"Welcome to the English stream of the week." Ilaya said as she started the stream, "Hello hello hello everyone!"

[ hi, hi!! ]

[ English stream YESSS ]

[ no need for subs now ]

"As you all know, I have lost in our latest collab in Marahuyo. And my oh so loveable cousin dared me to play a horror game or say how much nijisanji voice packs I own." Ilaya said, her eyes slightly rolling as she said that.

The chat 'LOL-ed', remembering their collab where they had to race in Getting Over It. Ilaya whose kryptonite is anything related to platforming, came in last. And Mahalina who won was actually the one who should've given her a dare but Gahala took over as the 2nd placer because Mahalina couldn't come up with one.

"I- you will never know chat."

[ the fact that you want to hide it already says a lot. ]

"Okay shut up, don't focus on that. Focus on the horror game I will be playing today." Ilaya said when she saw that particular chat. She laughed, "Sometimes I hate how you guys are so well-spoken and smart."

"'It doesn't take a lot to know-' okay smarty pants." She said, "You know what, let's just start."

"Oh by the way, a little reminder, I am an adult who knows her limits. I am not forcing myself, so I will know when to stop when I really can't play it. And, the volume will be a bit low? Sorry about that."

[ it's okay!! ]

[ yes yes bb ilaya is an adult ]

[ noted ma'am! ]

"Noted? Yes, please note it. So, don't be surprised if this ends up a 30-minute stream." She said with a laugh. "Nah, I'll finish the game. That's the deal. But it will be in different parts I think."

"Without further ado, let's go!!"

---

1 hour in the game...

"Uhm, uhm," She starts stuttering as she pressed the pause button. "Whoo, I... I need a break."

Ilaya got up from her seat and opens her window to let more light in the room. "Oh god. I'm opening everything. Mahalina is visiting her mom's house and I am alone in the apartment."

"I am alone, oh god." She said, "I hate this, I'm always easy to scare. This is why I never really watch or play anything horror."

"I'm sweating." Ilaya laughs, using her shirt as a fan. "Nah, I'm okay chat, it's not to the point where I want to quit. I just need tiny little breaks in between."

[ maybe call some back ups? ]

[ gahala never said you need to play it alone ]

[ yeah!! ]

[ call ranran! ]

"Oh, you're right!!" She bawls, "I should've schedule a collab with the senpais and ask them to play a horror game with me!"

Ilaya naturally just put in her schedule the horror game, "I should've asked Millie senpaiiiii, ugh!" she whines. "She's asleep right now."

"I'll ask someone." She said, "But not Gahala. My pride will not let me do it. And Ranran's streaming right now. I don't want to disturb him and his stream."