𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Note: dashes like these --- are timeskips! Because your author here doesn't have enough time to write the whole play through. I based this one on Uki's stream as well as Kaheru's stream.

---

MORTUARY ASSISTANT Giving corpses make up while I try not to pass out (EN) Harana SarigaoNIJISANJI PH

---

"Hello," Harana says as he starts the stream instantly, not letting anyone in his waiting room wait for more than a minute. "I have done everything I needed to do before starting the stream, so, now that that's done, shall we start?"

"Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever time it is in you guys' countries. I will be playing a horror game today, it's called Mortuary Assistant." He greets everyone as he switched to the game. His model to the far right, beside Uki's cute fugi. "This Mortuary Assistant needs assistance, so I asked our pretty senpai from the Nijisanji EN's fifth wave Noctyx. Ta-dah, Uki-senpai!"

"Hi." Uki greets, unmuting himself, "Hi mutyas, I'm here to just hear a lot of Harana's screams even though I hear them every night."

"Wow, that sounds unhealthy." Harana laughs, knowing what Uki meant with that joke. "It's like we're in a bad relationship or something."

"No, it just means I make you scream every night."

[ ayo ahhahhaa ]

[ aga aga uki ha ]

[ uki with the rizz ]

[ HAHAHA Harana care to explain? ]

"I'm not a screamer though," Harana said.

"Oh yeah, you whimper. I've heard those whimpering ASMRs you do as a 'joke', Harana. I don't think anyone thinks it's a joke." Uki says making Harana laugh.

"Those are limited edition, unarchived streams. How can you keep up with that? It's like a roulette too, no one knows when it'll happen."

"The stars are on my side."

"You mean your eye." Harana jokes and Uki just sighs making him laugh even more, "Alright! Let's just start. My Uki-senpai will be here to just accompany me, sometimes to backseat but just sometimes. I want to figure out the things by myself. Also, Uki-senpai, please feel free to tell me if you ever get sleepy or need to leave."

"It's okay, baby, I have all the free time for you. I'm just chilling with my fluffy blanket and a cup of tea here on my chair. I'll probably be here all the way." Uki said.

"Aww, t-thanks. I hope you enjoy your tea. I'll be drinking just water because if I had tried to drink coffee, I would palpitate." Harana said.

He starts the game now, clicking the new shift that leaded to the loading screen. "So when you played this, Uki, did you get jumpscared a lot?"

"Oh yeah, the jumpscares are randomized." Uki answered, "You get used to it when you've already memorized the things you need to do and the order of it, but when a new jumpscare happens, well it happens."